Ren'Py Stellar Crossroads [v0.50] [Xavster Gaming]

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for this new update. I really like this game. I can't wait to continue the adventures of our super cute MC. :love:
Good continuation with the development of the “Xavster” game. (y)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a possibility, that this game gets a VN modus?

I cant remember shit about game mechanics, and no energy and desire at the moment to worm in again. It would help so much. I did enjoj the last game. But this one is to complicatet and to much managment. Station maping lacks, well a map. i get lost every time. So it kills just my mood and the drive to play. Sry

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
is there anyway to edit the reputation stat stuck at -6 for me atm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there a possibility, that this game gets a VN modus?

I cant remember shit about game mechanics, and no energy and desire at the moment to worm in again. It would help so much. I did enjoj the last game. But this one is to complicatet and to much managment. Station maping lacks, well a map. i get lost every time. So it kills just my mood and the drive to play. Sry
Well you have an option edit save give yourself tons money and just buy all the minerals, I did it not gonna waste time doing the mining thing, even thou I do it just incase a quest pops while doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
In order to increase your reputation with some faction, try completing the supply contracts they offer. Just visit Alexia at the main hangar and think about which ones you'd be able to complete on time according to your current capacity.
Thanks for the info

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i was wondering ... should we restart the game or just load a saved file ... which would be best ... i mean i will start a new game if you've added anything to whats already there before this update ... ( i hope that makes sense ) .... :unsure:

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
The game seems a bit confusing to me... in the Development opportunities Nova states: Manufacture or procure a Crane transport to open up diplomatic channels.

At the current stage I cannot manufacture a Crane, but I can buy it. But no improvement and the Nova statement remains.

I bought a second Mule, but it is not available in the mining hangar or management system... and all the refinery system is a game per se...

The "online" help is complete, but I cannot see the manual page AND the game screenshot at the same time...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The game seems a bit confusing to me... in the Development opportunities Nova states: Manufacture or procure a Crane transport to open up diplomatic channels.

At the current stage I cannot manufacture a Crane, but I can buy it. But no improvement and the Nova statement remains.

I bought a second Mule, but it is not available in the mining hangar or management system... and all the refinery system is a game per se...

The "online" help is complete, but I cannot see the manual page AND the game screenshot at the same time...
i got a crane .. and went to the hanger that krog made .. all it says is cancel ???

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stellar Crossroads [v0.40] [Xavster Gaming] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game, I played the last one and it not as confusing as this one is, plus I have restarted it like 3 times and still lost in what I am suppose to be doing and what is happening as you play the game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game, I played the last one and it not as confusing as this one is, plus I have restarted it like 3 times and still lost in what I am suppose to be doing and what is happening as you play the game
you are supposed to mine things and make things from mined things.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No official walkthrough from dev or fan. However, I have created some helpful hint, tips and tricks info posts which I will link here. I'm currently well past day 250. There is a LOT you can do outside of the story to prepare for the next update coming around.

The management aspects are introduced in a logical order so you can learn each stage of the process as you go... Mining, Refining, Manufacturing and so on... Hope these help you friend. Enjoy the game.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Helpful Link with more links inside...
https://f95zone.to/threads/stellar-crossroads-v0-40-xavster-gaming.130694/post-11635554

Base Profile Screenshot 2023.06.13 - 16.01.14.25.png

Reactions: syfy88man

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there anyway to edit the reputation stat stuck at -6 for me atm.
Yes... You affect your score with a faction by trading with them. See Alexia for available contracts. You need to be familiar with the faction icons so you know to whom you are selling. You can get the full list of faction icons and lore details from Nova on the bridge any time day or night... AI never sleeps...

You gain faction affinity by trading with them, selling them what you produce. The better the product, the healthier the affinity reward... So, I have been manufacturing ships to sell. They are the highest revenue AND affinity earners.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: ViperGts151
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes