FPA

Feb 22, 2018
maybe share the fix ?
others have same problem!

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Or you can use a save editor (Ren'Py Save Editor for exemple) rather than restart the game.

A fairly large number of scenes depend on the choice of the players (Romance, Corruption, Femdom, ect), so it's impossible to have all the scenes in a single run.

For not finding ways to progress maybe you are just at the end of the current build.

It worked for me so maybe you installed it wrong.
Apparently was putting the unlocker in the renpy folder. not sure why I did that.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Any futa on male content planned? If it is, I hope it's not locked to femdom, if on romance route there should be an option for it too.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
There are a bunch of open quests about returning to the planet later, but how do I do that?

Hello21

Jun 23, 2018
Wait, so...is this because the i patch is not updated? Coz I saw no cass_quest1_desc5_change in the names file. Then that must be the reason right?
just add these line into the names.rpy in the event folder after these lines(Ctrl + F to find the lines):

label cass_quest1_desc4_change:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.46 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 163 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.46

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how to raise intelligence
read a book in mc's room. Just read it a lot. It takes some times to rise it once.
To expand on that thought a bit, read, then rest. Go to bed after reading and sleep until the next day. Repeat this until the maximum of 5 intelligence is reached. I recommend starting the game with 3 points in each stat. Min/Maxing just does not work for this title. Start all stats at 3 and build each from there. Before you leave for the alien planet your stats should look like this...
Screenshot 2023-07-29 171929.png
That includes all of the training with Coach Rhonda, target practice with MC's sister, fucking at every opportunity including a few extra spins at the brothel, being generally pleasant with the good folks, tough on the slackers/degenerates like that kid stealing drugs from MC's brother and read often then rest afterward. Read/Rest, Read/Rest, shampoo, rinse repeat. If you follow my common sense advice and start all stats at 3 you only need 2 points each for intelligence, charisma and karma. Reading generates 1 point of intelligence per 3 reading sessions so you need to read/rest six times to reach 5. You pick up the karma and charisma pretty much going about your business just by remembering to be helpful, polite and professional. The other points are more fun... strength training with Rhonda. She can grant you up to a total of 5 strength and you NEED all 8 points to defeat her and earn her respect. I enjoy hanging out with Rhonda. :) Dex is all about the shooting range with sister and... well... sexuality is raised by having sex, naturally... so, no shame in renting some pussy to start...
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

This is what my stats look like right now as of completing the latest update. No spoilers today, just the images...
Screenshot 2023-07-29 172654.png
Notice that my strength is now 9, up by one and karma has increased by 2 to 7. These extra points are earned during gameplay naturally and do not require any additional training so the only training is in the beginning in my experience.

Hope this helps, my friends. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

grundle

Jan 23, 2017
so, the hero who was posting the preview where are you? :cry:

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes