tiotiop

Oct 19, 2021
after the new scene and talking to cassandra and adam i dont have the option for going to the planet again on the hangar, was the update just new doctor and cassandra scenes?

xtinct

Jul 29, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'doctor_room_return'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/maria/rondamaria.rpyc", line 472, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.48
Tue Oct 10 04:06:00 2023
after doctor and ronda threesome scene i got this error is there afix?

Reactions: DeadEyesSee

HooverHigh

Oct 22, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/maria/rondamaria.rpyc", line 472, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.48
Tue Oct 10 04:06:00 2023
after doctor and ronda threesome scene i got this error is there afix?
Yeah, same here... i guess it's a bug?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, same here... i guess it's a bug?
It's the I-patch! Read the forum and you will see that we've had a rather detailed discussion over the ineffectiveness of the patch over the last 24 hours or so.

The patch needs updated every time the game is updated. That isn't happening. If you DL the game and replay from the start with no patch you should have zero errors. I've already proven that to myself. Give it a go or don't...

Adventure ever on, Phat

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
It's the I-patch! Read the forum and you will see that we've had a rather detailed discussion over the ineffectiveness of the patch over the last 24 hours or so.

The patch needs updated every time the game is updated. That isn't happening. If you DL the game and replay from the start with no patch you should have zero errors. I've already proven that to myself. Give it a go or don't...

Adventure ever on, Phat
It is not the patch ... I am playing without it and had the exact same error on a fresh playthrough

0Knight

Dec 26, 2022

Adventure ever on, Phat
I do not have the patch installed and i'm having the same problem in the threesome scene... Already restarted the game from the beginning 2x and the problem still persist...

FIX FOR RONDA MARIA THREESOME:

Well somehow i managed bypass the problem just editing the rondamaria.rpy in the game/events/maria, to do that i had to use the Unren to extract and decompile the game files, after the message sexuality increased the game jump to player room instead of doctor room, go to sleep and you will receive the maria message, idk if this will break some variable but my game still normal untill now of course, if i had some problem in the future i report back here, its a temporary "fix" to this problem... (Sorry for my broken english)

Label fixed properly, thanks to the info MisterDan.
Finished the game without problems.

How to fix:
1 - Put the the UnRen into your game folder
2 - Execute and choose the option 1 wait untill the process is complete then choose option 2 and wait untill complete
3 - Go to game\events\maria and put the rondamaria.rpy there (REMEMBER TO BKUP THE FILES BEFORE REPLACE)
4 - Enjoy

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
Anyone else getting a bug which you cannot ignore when going to sleep? Would really prefer not to start a new game but not sure if I'm the only one...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It is not the patch ... I am playing without it and had the exact same error on a fresh playthrough
Then you HAD used the patch previously and did not restart from the beginning. Saves made with the patch installed have those errors baked right into them. Not trying to be nasty. Just awfully tired of whipping this dead horse.
Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

PS: As I said before, I restarted without the patch and haven't experienced a single error. If you want to be truly safe, delete all your old saves first, then restart without the patch.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes