Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 2988801

JEEEEESSSUUUUSSS FUCKING CHRIST. NOW THIS IS A MILF! God, I can't recall how many times I jacked it to this new scene in the last hour alone! Today was a blessed day and I can't wait in anticipation for more of this kind of lewd content where hopefully our mothe... or ''Cassandra'' gets to be shown in even more pantyhose/stocking lingerie that accentuates those massive ass, thighs and tits of hers!!! :LOL:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I played this game once but only for a few minutes.. is this MC's mother? can we finally fuck her?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
anyone knows Cassandra walkthrough? bc I can't figure it out, after meeting her at bar and chosing path romace/corruption nothing. No way to forward story with her

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is the sandbox comprehendible? The dev's other two games are pretty good, but they aren't sandboxes. I'm wondering if he knows how to put them together without making a big, huge mess like most sandboxes are. Thanks.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
You need to progress with main quest
but after im back nothing happens, well im talking with her at the bridge then with capitan and then nothing my main quest dont work is it bc of old saves? or is there something else to do? do you know?
edit: yup old saves don't work and we have to wait for message from cass to forward story

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves

Badrok

Apr 24, 2018
Is the sandbox comprehendible? The dev's other two games are pretty good, but they aren't sandboxes. I'm wondering if he knows how to put them together without making a big, huge mess like most sandboxes are. Thanks.
His second game, S.H.E.L.T.E.R., is a sandbox similar to this one.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'mainquest_colony_intro'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "events/player/playerroom1.rpyc", line 132, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.48
Sun Oct  8 10:53:26 2023
Got this same one after using an old save to finish the Aliens quest line by romancing (marying) the queen. Taking over by force did not stop proceeding at this point.

It happens after the conversation with the Admiral/Mother (for IC patch users)

Zeno2410

Apr 30, 2020
It seems to me that something is wrong since I have the same problem as the ones posted above(Spywareau).
and a little further up another comments a similar error, the problem seems to me to be something related to the str variable
Captura.PNG

Spywareau

Sep 9, 2017
It happens after the conversation with the Admiral/Mother (for IC patch users)
Looks like you can remove the patch from the folder, continue past the point of crashing then drag it back in.

However the sexuality increase isn't changed by removing the patch, it appears you'll need to auto-fail their romance and continue with the mission for the time being.

Reactions: Masqu

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
This just has to be the worst and most pointless sandbox mode in any renpy game.

So first off, the navigation through the button in the top-left to access the different areas is pretty annoying.
Click on any room, time passes. Even if you choose to "leave" right again.

Locations with available events / tasks are supposed to be marked with a (!) icon. Which is great, until they don't, and you have to click on every location at every daytime to find more content. Any form of indication which character could be found in which room at the current daytime is probably the missing key feature here.

Then again some locations don't seem to advance time when nobody is there, so you have to pass time somewhere else. If you actually realize which daytime it is.

Also, several quests can't be completed, like the "Colony" quests where you're supposed to talk to Cassandra but the only option is to "leave".

Ultimately, i don't understand why this dev keeps making these fake sandbox games. There's nothing to actually do, nothing to decide, the MC always acts on his own like when he puts on a condom for no reason (unless the women tell him to not use one, what a great corruptor he is).
All sex scenes are simple one-shot events. Only choices you really get are the "romance / corruption" plots which are always the same scenes with different text.

krnzone

Jul 10, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Stellar Dream 0.48
Sun Oct  8 14:17:43 2023

what can i do ?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man I just wanted to sleep...
Edit 1: Time for a new save I guess, and clearly not the only player suffering this.
Edit 2: Solution: Removed IC patch (patch.rpa) from game folder, save, then drag it back in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cassandra's new scene, IC patch is causing issues again.
Recommendation for v0.48: No IC patch until whatever is causing the errors gets fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitC and sc0rps
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes