VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Step Bi Step [v1.0 SE] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well if you know Dumb Koala you know what you get and thats a very short story which dosent really matter much on its own, its all about the few animations with the cute girls and thats about it.

It takes at most 30 mins to complete which is perfectly normal from this provider, all they make are short games.

So if you know that upfront going into the game its still a pretty good game with good animations just like all the others they made, does it truely warrent 4 stars im not really sure, but when you know what to expect it is what it is, but had it been my first game from Dumb Koala i would proberly rate it 3 or even lower due to having very little content.

Animations are fine but ofc not many of them.

Girls are hot as always, but they do seem to use the same girls in pretty much all the games.

It kinetic which kinda goes without saying since game is so short that theres no room to make anything other then kinetic and its proberly one of the very few if not only provider that i play kinetic games from since i normaly hate those types.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ash22

Beautiful renders, but only three scenes long. A flick, a stick, and a lick. Took less than 30 minutes.

Can't say there's any story to it, since it's just some simple jargon o get stepsis, sis and bro together.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Darkfyre

A cool incest game with sisters, I like the models. Good animations, I recommend it for a quick fap as it is a short game. Not much else to say. I would think it could be 5 starts if it were longer to explore more fetishes and the relationship between the characters.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CyberRiko

Very good little game. The essential is here. The models and animations are top quality astounding. Congratulations to the devs, really. Short and efficient, what else to ask. Rarely seen animations of this quality.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rafterburner

This VN is not tediously long and is both fun and perverse, just the way I like it! I recommend going along for the most perverse options to anyone who enjoys exploring themes of situational exploitation and coercive control.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ReMindED

Giving this 5 stars, maybe 4.5 would be more accurate because it's not 100% perfect.
    They did a good job at setting and showcasing this scenario. It's a short story with no choices to make. The graphics are great; writing is good overall but could've used some more polish; animations are good, some are better than others, some look a little unnatural.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Struppi0815

As always, good work. Thanks guys...keep it up

I hope the team continues like this for a while.

The movements sometimes chop a little... could be a little smoother. But that's bearable

Thank you =)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

NagyZoll90

Pretty good stuff as always from the dev. Just as always too short. Cant wait for your next work with models like these. Love ever one of them. Keep up the good work man and good luck for your next projects.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Alfius

4/5 Is about as good as you gonna get from me for a short story that is Kinetic to boot.

That is about the only "Negative" about the game for me.

Everything else is perfect.
    The chacters are cute and sexy.
    The story is short and sweet (And sexy)
    The sex scenes are pretty cool.

Pretty much a top tier short kinectic novel.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

I like this as a short game. It does not satisfy large wants.

It has 4 sexual scenes, 2 of which are actual sex.

Outside of these scenes is a small bit of dialogue written with an erection.

I wouldn't say this is much more than a little sexy scenario, but it does what it tries to do well enough.

It has some minor issues like being a bit goofy, and having the wrong physics if you are looking for it.

Besides that it is a refreshing change from never ending stories with no point. This is a short "story" that has a quick point and ends.

Overall 4/5 from me.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

tyrannicpuppy

This is a great short and sexy VN that delivers exactly what it promises on the tin. If you have played a Dumb Koala game before, you know what to expect.

The models are all nice, the animations are smooth and there are quite a lot to be had for something so short. I liked the interplay as well. Quite fun in the scenario where everyone wants to do the thing, but it takes someone to make the first step.

Giving it five stars because it did exactly what I expected it to do. And I didn't notice anything worth decreasing that rating.

More of the same is not a bad thing when the same is already a good thing.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

It is an excellent short story that keeps the sexual tension from start to finish.
    Superb Girls, again created by this dev (kudos for this), the story touches some taboos that aren't for everyone; it took me some time to adapt, but it's certainly more than worthwhile to finish.

This dev is worthwhile to support seeing all the content that has already been released and still, to this day, is developing quality games.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

ghosthog

Very good game if you like lolis and incest. Nothing shocking if you follow the Devs' other games.

Despite the one review, dialogue made sense, no grammar issues, and was erotic. And honestly animations were excellent with plenty of angles, good length and sexy talk during it.

Only complaint I have would be it being too short. Would have liked a little more to the final scene's climax since I felt the Sarah and brother scene had more to it. I like that they complete their games though, even if mostly kinetic which I'm normally not a fan of; it's done well here.

I'd give it 4.5 overall. If that 1 star review stays, I'll probably come back to round this up. Keep up the good work.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Me-ta-Xa

If you are playing (sort of) a Dumb Koala Games ...game so to speak.
    You know what is coming.
    This game is nothing different except keeping up the animations...not a grand story...and lollis....lot's of lollis.
    If you do not like that type of game play...don't play it.

What I've seen it is just as Dumb Koala Games delivers...and I like it!
    Not just the lolli thing...but the story in this one is also pretty well written.
    Renders and animations are pretty much the same as previous stories/games..... so decent in my book.
    That's my 2 cents on this one..give it a shot and I think you'll enjoy.