4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1699030198909.jpeg

Overview:
Sarah spies her stepsister sleeping and grabs the opportunity to sneak a look at Ivy's phone. And what she finds shocks her! Selfies. Nudes. And a relationship no girl should ever have! Scheming Sarah just can't pass up the chance to use this as leverage to get closer to her new siblings and release some pent-up desires between them all.

Get ready for some steamy, forbidden brother-sister(s) action in the Carter household!
Relationships are customizable (with non-incest as an option).
Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-09-21
Developer: Dumb Koala Games - -
Artist: Dumb Koala - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 SE
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: (
vs 1440p present) - Italian Translation

credits_1.jpg sbs1_11.jpg sbs1_12b.jpg sbs1_44.jpg sbs1_40b.jpg sbs1_57.jpg sbs2_58.jpg sbs1_78b.jpg sbs1_83.jpg sbs1_89.jpg sbsis_13.jpg sbsis_60.jpg sbs2_75.jpg

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
yeah, that is why shooting someone into the head is a crime and playing Hatred or GTA on your computer isn't.

Because it's just fictional pixels not actual footage, ya know? But if you can't tell reality and pixels apart anymore, you may want to visit your local therapist soon.
tell you what, if we go to that therapist with you,together, you are going to be taken to a psychiatric facility, not me. Keep living in your dream world.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wait, so we have customizable relationships with no incest option, yet there's incest in the tags? What's happening here?

Reactions: Mininel

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
tell you what, if we go to that therapist with you,together, you are going to be taken to a psychiatric facility, not me. Keep living in your dream world.
I'm pretty sure they will take the guy to the psychiatric facility who is afraid that playing GTA would make him an actual spree killer, this speaks volumes about your mental stability (= none). While others like me play GTA and then return to our real lives and still be kind people for who it's out of question that they would EVER go on a rampage in real life.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
he could use adults and it would still be a boner killer
by the way, the normal thing normal people do when they encounter content that they hate like this is to ignore it or report it, not going in the thread and do moral grandstanding.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks etc etc
Thou art right of course.

But, if I'm the target, I don't understand why the word "moral" is present in your post and in Master JakeTapper's post. I was talking about sexual attractiveness, not about morals. I don't need to resort to morals to not touch a little girl, but of course I wouldn't do it even if I was attracted, which can't happen. If you can understand that, Master JakeTapper the immoralfag...

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I'm generally apprehensive about newly released games instantly having the finished tag, but the synopsis sounds interesting and the renders look alright, so I'll give it a try to see what it's all about. Have never played a previous game from this dev.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes