• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
ok after the game is back i hope i dint compressed the wrong version :oops:
step-bi-step-v1-0-se-dumb-koala-games - Original Size: 1,05gb

Download PC (211mb) compressed:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made a small incest patch. Playing with the original incest mode, there are a few lines that don't quite fit. Imho.
version: Completed
feature: Eng only. Changes a few lines, making them a little more incestuous.
pc install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
standout (Review) :unsure:
(I'm sorry I downloaded this... the dialogue was terrible. the sex scene laughable not funny haha but funny like this is how something was presented... I didn't make it much further and I'm not sure anyone should)

I do proofreading here, and I saw one grammar issue in the entire script.
Maybe you are a non-English speaker, but out of the 17 KN made by the DEV, there is almost no mention of terrible dialogue or laughable sex scenes. 1 star is very harsh for a review. But it was based on personal dislikes.
Sadly, many members don't know how to write a review correctly. Maybe you wanted to be the stand out. :LOL:

An average of 4 stars for 17 KN is damn good. Can you comment on what you thought was terrible dialogue and laughable sex?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Made a small incest patch. Playing with the original incest mode, there are a few lines that don't quite fit. Imho.
version: Completed
feature: Changes a few lines, making them a little more incestuous.
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Make believe incest is always best. Thank you.

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
These Dumb Koala games are really Hit or Miss with me....Sometimes they're good, other times...well, I've seen better

Reactions: fishbrain

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Ok, so having played it, this is like a small demo at best ? What's the purpose exactly ? Are these characters like from another game made by the same person ?

KarasuRa

May 31, 2018
Needs bigger boobs, much bigger boobs.
Nothing at all wrong with liking (or having) big boobs, but if I went into the comments for every game that has grossly oversized breasts and said "needs smaller boobs" I'd be at it all day long.

I'm not here to pick a fight with anyone, and I have no investment in this particular game. I just find it frustrating how people who are generally in the majority to begin with so easily feel the need to complain when something doesn't fit their expectations. I've seen the same thing with female protagonist vs male protagonist. There are way more games with big breasts than not. And many of the games that have more petite characters also include curvier ones because they want to give options. There are hundreds of games on this site I won't touch purely because I don't prefer the art-style or body types of the characters. But there's nothing wrong with the characters, or with me, it's just not my preference.

I'm not here to tell you what to do or say, I hate drama and I'm apprehensive in even posting this. But please understand that your perspective isn't the only one, and it can frustrate others when 60% of everything is one way and you still have to hear complaints when something has the audacity to not match the mainstream.

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
Ok, so having played it, this is like a small demo at best ? What's the purpose exactly ? Are these characters like from another game made by the same person ?
Well, all the characters in all his games look the same, I also don't get why nobody else is getting tired of this.
The first few games were awesome so, but the writing got more and more cringy and yeah, after the, idk, 20th game with the same clone girls it's getting annoying.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
everyone over here obsessing bout shit in every dumb koala game and here i am with the song from a 90s sitcom stuck in my head.

way to go dev, shits gonna be stuck in there for weeks now
Glad I'm not the only one. As soon as I saw the title the damn song started playing in my head. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Paitryn
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes