xana94

Nov 13, 2021
At one point in time this was a good game before the remake. It actually had different branches. Since the remake because that's essentially what this is. The game is basically become complete trash. The original was nothing like this but I guess it has essentially become a DEI game. Which I guess is fine if you're cool with that. Just having played the original version this one is complete trash compared to that.
The original was abandoned by the creator, be grateful someone picked up the pieces at all

Pressto.Login

Jul 8, 2023
I don't understand if you hate this game just ignored it why you still here and trash talk to dev this thread have tags bro read it.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
The original was abandoned by the creator, be grateful someone picked up the pieces at all
LOL...Grateful...I don't need to be grateful. I don't play it anymore. I just haven't taken it off my watch list. I need too. I was just replying to someone.

That would be like saying I should be grateful Disney bought Lucas films. It doesn't mean anything if somebody else takes over someone else's work and destroys it.

And yes I get that's subjective but that also means I'm entitled my opinion.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
LOL...Grateful...I don't need to be grateful. I don't play it anymore. I just haven't taken it off my watch list. I need too. I was just replying to someone.

That would be like saying I should be grateful Disney bought Lucas films. It doesn't mean anything if somebody else takes over someone else's work and destroys it.

And yes I get that's subjective but that also means I'm entitled my opinion.
You mean that game that you can still play, in it's same unfinished state. Vs this game that someone took over for free, and put far more content into.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
OK, I didn't start the thread, so I didn't notice.
I just changed it to Windows, Linux, Mac.
That said, am I missing any other?
Well if someone has tried it on joiplay and it works then you can add android to it too. Also you could add the link to play it online.

PS: for the newbs, most games on tfgamesite have a link to play it online.

Reactions: tek17

destrooo

Jul 19, 2023
Is there someone who has completed all endings and can modify that 2.2.9 endings list? I want to start this game but there are some paths I strictly want to avoid. Please it will be highly appreciated if someone does so

Reactions: tek17

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StepmotherEffect-2.3.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BobCarter and tek17

lexii93

Aug 10, 2021
I did follow your remake of StepMotherReprogram (a game that I love) for quite a long time now, and I want to congratulate you on improving it that much!
I played it a lot, I got at least 35 or so endings! I really like the game, grinding the endings just for the sake of it isn't that great though.
I wish it continues to get updated, particularly "deeper" (or add scenes) in main paths instead of continuing to add more and more endings.

My opinion: Best to worst: Kendra > Lisa > Kathy > Rebecca > Karen > SAM.
Kendra: love the "bait" aspect, like Lisa's wallpaper, replacing shampoo by depilatory cream, and the best of all: tanlines! Also love that she's just nice with you.
Lisa: I think I'm just into BBC tbh lol
Kathy: love the "pushed" aspect since she's a therapist (pills, VR...). Kinda like the traps/baits from Kendra.
Rebecca and Karen are much more one-dimensional.
SAM is just a bit of everything, so "jack of all trade, king of nothing" or something.

I hope to see more Kendra/Lisa (or maybe Kathy). Thank you for the game, you are doing a great job!

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
I did follow your remake of StepMotherReprogram (a game that I love) for quite a long time now, and I want to congratulate you on improving it that much!
I played it a lot, I got at least 35 or so endings! I really like the game, grinding the endings just for the sake of it isn't that great though.
I wish it continues to get updated, particularly "deeper" (or add scenes) in main paths instead of continuing to add more and more endings.

My opinion: Best to worst: Kendra > Lisa > Kathy > Rebecca > Karen > SAM.
Kendra: love the "bait" aspect, like Lisa's wallpaper, replacing shampoo by depilatory cream, and the best of all: tanlines! Also love that she's just nice with you.
Lisa: I think I'm just into BBC tbh lol
Kathy: love the "pushed" aspect since she's a therapist (pills, VR...). Kinda like the traps/baits from Kendra.
Rebecca and Karen are much more one-dimensional.
SAM is just a bit of everything, so "jack of all trade, king of nothing" or something.

I hope to see more Kendra/Lisa (or maybe Kathy). Thank you for the game, you are doing a great job!
Thank you for your feedback. I always take the time to note everything, and improve my game accordingly.

I notice you didn't mention about the sub-quests (side stories that can be played along the main story).
I'm curious to see how you would rank them.

That said, you will be happy to hear that for the last 2 weeks I've been working on a new main story (GF). It will be one of the longest so far, it will probably take close to 2 months to make (aiming for early March). After I will be revisiting some of the older stories.

My long term objective, if/when possible, would be to convert/integrate some of the older story into the new main story.
So we end up with a bigger story that could interconnect to many of the existing stories (easier said then done).
It will be a long and gradual process, but if achieved we would up with basically with a new improve game (V3).

Again thank you for your feedback, it was appreciated.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes