f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some more suggestions for your free roam world :
- Make gay stuff optional
- For the gay/bisexual : add a male best friend for a romance
- For straight/lesbian : Add more females in the age of mc to your world : stepsister(s), (girl)friend or best female friend and her girl friends, aunt with nieces living nearby or on visit, ... so that there are enough (young) females to tease mc, but also to have sexual encounters ...

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
...but, View attachment 2339365
God, why is the MC always the sissy? I really hope at some time the MC feminizes someone else. :unsure:
I follow the sissification tag just for this lol. Stumbled into some sissification games & alway saw comments like this, so I went to the tag & started following it. Like 1 out of 20-50 you get male mc sissifying someone else (recent example SlutTown USA) & it's more often than not a small part in a multi-LI story.
Let's see how long it takes before someone decides to make a game with male mc sissifying others as the core theme :unsure:

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
FYI, the way I made the game, there is nothing stopping me to add a new story with no sissification involve.
I might do one "regular" story, so there is something for everyone.
that's what people want your project is good and can cover both groups those who want sissification and those who don't even want this option in the game, can you do it?

Reactions: he_found_you

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
FYI, I finally got my Game Dev badge.
But looks they forgot to give me ownership of this thread, so I informed them about this.
Once I have, I will update the main post to include all the background info...

lllnksjd

Feb 2, 2023
“Walliddog1, post: 9926504, member: 3034874” said:
同性恋/娘娘腔化内容是可以避免的吗?这些真正的色情HTML游戏之一通过O.1并不常见,但那将是一个关闭。
[/引用]
。。。

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
There is finally an online version, since I'm not in charge of it, I cannot guaranty that it will always be up to date;

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes