VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Stepmother Love [Ep.1-5 Final] [nexTGen]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Machadao007

This game provided many hours of fun, yes the graphics are very dated, the animations are terrible, the dialogues are very simples, but the premise and the way the story can be replayed just hit the sweet spot for me, the love and care are there, and for me that's what matters the most.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

mrpopo69

Objectively this game looks dated. It is not the most polished or well written and it tends to lean on the repetitive with the sexual content. The last two things I cannot defend, but the appeal of the game to me is in that look and presentation. The game appears as if it was put together in the early 2000s. Some character models are low polygon messes, while others have odd faces. Textures in general are inconsistent. It's obvious these are the works of different modelers. The prerendered scenes don't have a lot of detail and of what is there, the basic lighting makes scenes look more dull and flat than what some other prerendered adult 3D games are doing nowadays. An attempt at animation is in the game, but it might as well be static images with how it's executed. The user interface too has a early web page, computer software look to it, from the buttons to the font choices. This isn't intentional but that's what it looks like and you know what? I like this. There isn't really anything wrong with it. A few uncanny valley faces aside, the look of the game has its own charm. These limitations don't get in the way of the rest of the game either.

As for the remainder of the game, as I said before this story writing isn't going to blow you away, but it makes enough sense to get you going from one thing to the next. Going where? From one fucking to another essentially. When the story starts really picking up, the main character cannot breathe without getting from one sex act into the next. This game understands what the player wants. Hint: it's not walls of text about the intricacies of the characters or the plot. That isn't the strength of the game. If you want character personalities to connect to with good writing, look elsewhere. The only qualms I have with some of the chapters is that there is too much sexual content. For example you will leave a fresh sex scenario and then go to a recycled stale sex scene with step mom. By the end of the game you've had the same blowjob or boobjob a dozen times in the same location. That's not too bad of a problem to have but those are my least favorite scenes that I have to acknowledge. It might sound like this review is just a list of complaints but truly, I think this game is good. It's great for a certain type of player. It's lackluster in some areas, but it isn't preoccupied with those things anyway, nor is it necessary to make a good adult game. This is a solid game and it's worth giving a chance.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

IamPeterGriffen

Truly exceptional milf. Nice pacing. Story is okay, not great. Gest worse near the end.

Worst thing about game is animations. Should not be allowed to call them animations. I forwarded through all of them. Do animations way better than this, or don't do them at all. Lots of good games without animations.

Rated 4 stars because 2.5 was too low.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

felicemastronzo

Maybe it deserves two and a half stars, but I don't feel like rounding it up to three because the graphics are really questionable and in a VN you can't consider it a secondary aspect.

The fact that completely different style models have been used (from the manga style of the stepmother and Tamoki, to the pseudo-realistic ones of Cassie and Andrea, up to Georgia who is completely out of context...) has distracted me quite a bit, however between the beginning and the end of the game you can see a certain improvement that bodes well.

but despite these big problems it's a fun game, which in its simplicity also proposes several interesting paths and the characters all try to stand out from each other.

of course, as per the title, the most satisfying path is the one with the stepmother, where in the perverse variant there are the best sexual scenes
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Hybris

First things first the graphics are dated. In fact as far as I can remember I can't name another adult game that uses G-Mod as a graphic base with good reason.

That said its far far from the worst game that has crossed this site. It at least has a story that despite the clunky dialog does make some sense. You have a variety of girls that you can bang and none of there are truly ugly once you account for the age of models being used.

One other thing that I must add a full star for is that this game is complete. We have far too many unfinished "Magnus Opus" type games that look and play great but never get finished. So even a 3 out of 5 game must be praised for being a finished product.

One thing that I must point out is the file size is insane for what we get but that could be for any number of reasons.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Man, I thought Id give this a try and see if it is as bad as I heard... it isnt, but its not great... maybe 2.5 stars. Dialog is kinda off, animations are... technically animations (imagine sliding two layers in photoshop around), there is some music but it doesnt really fit all the time, in my opinion.

It does at least have a guide included, albiet a clunky UI to get to it, but it's there. Also has a gallery. If you were desperate, and really into incest kink, you could probably get a wank out. I did not... so, for that I have rounded down to 2 stars.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

jhustrue

Honestly, this game is so bad that I didn't even want to take the time to leave a review, but I'm doing so that others who are thinking of downloading this game know what they are getting into. I expected a lot when I saw the game's file size, but it is extremely disappointing.

For starters, the graphics are extremely outdated. Easily one of the worst graphics I've seen in a Renpy game. The sex scenes and animations are laughably bad. Blowjobs are just animations of the women moving their head a centimeter and back. Once I got to the first sex scene with the mother, I called it quits. It was horrible. The animation looked funky and was just the mc's chest moving forward and backward slightly while his shoulders stayed in place.

The dialogue & plot are so basic and bland that I just put skip on and started skipping it all after a while.

There's stupid loading screens throughout the game that are there for no purpose. If you put skip on, you can just skip right past them. It makes absolutely no sense why the dev included them.

This game just has absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever. It's a joke.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

mythor55

The cutest stepmom in the world. The graphics look old, but they have their charm. The artist has put a lot of effort into the story too. Some female characters are probably intentionally ugly, just like in real life. :)
  9. 3.00 star(s)

TheonS

If you got nothing else to do try it. The dialogues aren't so good. Dev can certainly improve images and animations with time and better hardware.
    Didn't really like the other characters besides the mother.