Ren'Py - Steps of Debauchery [Ep. 2.2 Fix] [Fooxied]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ryanryan

Good: Renders and visuals

Average: Plot and progression, may be unbelievable at times

Bad: Update frequency is slow, and barely adds anything

Verdict: I would personally shy away from this until the game is bit more fleshed out. Currently there are areas that can't be explored, the lewd scenes are REALLY sparse and its mainly talking.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Obranyi

Game is marvelous. Quality of renders is top level, nice music on background, navigation is very good, understandable story, main protagonist Riley is beautiful and hot girl. I would prefer more sexual content per update, but on first releases I'm OK with amount. Huge potential to become one of the most popular and famous game in this industry. Good luck for Dev and his team. Cheers :sneaky:
  3. 3.00 star(s)

What's Up Doc?

REVIEW FOR [EP. 2.0]

Am I the only one who thinks this game is really overrated? I mean what does it offer that other female protag games don't?

OK the sandbox mechanics and renders are good but is that enough to make this ADULT game stand out so much when the industry is really moving forward and has so many great competitors these days? Is just a well-made free roam enough for an adult game to be so popular?

The story and hot scenes are extremely clichéd and I don't think they are well done. The main character already gives the impression of a whore ready to give it to anyone with a little push. No matter who comes in front of the girl from 7 to 70, she uses the phrases "this is good actually, it excites me tbh, why this is turning me on". I mean WTF man? At least start doing this when we get to a certain point in the game. Create the groundwork for this in advance.

Anyway... There is no real pace that starts slow and increases gradually, the corruption elements are not well done, at least not good enough to make this game stand out from the others. I also don't see any extra touch or creativity in these scenes that would excite me. No options, no different paths either... I'm sorry, there's no any skillful writing to excite me for the hot scenes in this game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it has no potential, but.... You need a writer, my friend! URGENTLY!

Especially, what was this last update(2.0)? I didn't even get my dick up and this is a rare case.

2.5/3 stars for the effort put into free roam, the beautiful coding and for good but not great renders. After all, it's an adult game and the most important thing we're looking for here is some exciting stories and beautiful, well-crafted characters that excite us. Not the beauty of free roam.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wtfzh

In my opinion, it's the best game with a female protagonist and she is the best-looking character out there. I really love the game, the story is also a 10/10.
    The dev's update cycle is really good, so there are no very long waits for an update.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Harmonyrose

Game contain different fetishes, players who like those fetishes will love this game and peoples who don't like these fetish will give 1 star to this game! specially NTR-Haters
    this game can be rewrite or edited and still become better .
    you won't find Games with this level of Renders and animation about these fetishes.
    Grinding is boring.
    its hard to get all Scenes which you wanted
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jdsiis

This is one of the most promising female protag corruption games out there right now.

Pros:
    - MC is hot and doesn't have insane proportions.
    - The game is well paced with adult elements and corruption so far.
    - Game has a nice hook to explain her corruption.
    - Renders are really good

Cons:
    - The sandbox elements don't add anything to the game and should be removed. Just wastes the players and developers time.

Overall I'm very excited to see where this goes.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

GrimX95

The women are drop dead gorgeous, the story is great and engaging, the characters are likeable/relatable and actually funny (love Blaze), the gameplay is fun, music is great. Good developer who cares so far. Pace is a bit fast and she starts as a slut so not really corruption though
  8. 5.00 star(s)

dragonslayer55

The first game with a female protagonist that i played so far and actually enjoyed. Top tier renders and animations, the "corruption" doesn't feel forced and the MC doesn't get outshined by other female models like in similar games. It is very early days in development but i'm definitely looking forward for future updates. 5 stars since it has huge potential.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Pros:
    + amazing quality
    + female mc
    + overall nice looks of the fmc
    + good english
    + not too much or too few text
    + good navigation and very different locations
    + old man kink (at least partly there)
    + nice sex scenes with an interesting scene menu
    + nice music
    + looks like certain paths are avoidable optionally
    + did i mention the amazing quality of this game?

Cons: (very personal but still important for me)
    - for me personally there are too many young (sometimes a bit too goofy) and fit looking guys but too few ugly and especially old men
    - her husband looks too old but i personally don't mind especially since i am happy he doesn't look that attractive and more average like most other adult game husbands
    - director of the school could be older and less charming beach boy looking but maybe thats the intension of the character
    - i cleaned so often the old man's flat and talked with him but still not more naughty built up for more physical interaction (i so hope this is planned for the future)
    - i really like fmc looks overall, her fit slighty curvy and firm body and big but not giant tits, her face. her hairstyle is okay but i saw it too often already but i am okay with it, her tits look solid but could be more perky with bit more prominent nipples in my opinion but otherwise i am personally quite happy.

will definitely keep an eye on this game. it has damn high potential and i personally hope there will be some really hot old man sex scenes in the future. 9/10!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

jogratt123

Damn really great art... or I think it's perfection. The story is great so far, and the mc is really a top notch. Waiting for the new update. I hope it is gonna have a Double penetration and gang bang... And cannot wait for the party in the bar to come!!! Stripper scene lezzzgoooo!!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

azel1

Game not as great as I thought it would be, started off very brightly, but now there are unavoidable scenes that I'm not a fan of. This game might not be for me any longer. I'd like to pursue individual characters, but now I'm forced to go down on the dean with no option of saying no. We'll see how it goes.

EDIT: Some changes have made this game a lot better so I might have been slightly too harsh. Dev is doing their best.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

zimmermacher

One of the best games I have played in a while on this site. The story is believable and captivating. The MC is simply beautiful. Look forward to the next update by the writers. I hope they continue in the same vein. I would hope that the dean spanks the MC at some point, but I am open to whatever the authors come up with.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

raassis

One of the best games that i played here!!! im excited to see where it goes... the protagonist is beautifull and the camera positions and poses are very good!! I like the music and side characters too!!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Maconhas

I was surprised by this game, I love this style, female protagonist, ntr etc, I can say that this is one of the best I've ever played (even with little content so far), the screen positions during hot hours are perfect, I'm very excited to see the process of building the game, it has enormous potential ahead, I just hope that the fame and money don't go to the developer's head and he starts delaying updates or releasing very few things during the year, as happens with many games. .. don't let this game die, update it a lot, there's a lot of history to be explored and keep up the good work, everything is perfect so far

grade 10:love:

And sorry for the bad English:KEK:
  15. 5.00 star(s)

LeoW

Like many others, I've noted the outstanding render quality, storyline, and models in the game. It's evident that the developers have invested significant effort into the renders and models quality and maybe including story too.

While some have mentioned that the content is limited is true, but it's essential to consider that the game is still in its early stages. When you compare the frequency of updates to the amount of content released with each one, it's easy to see the game's potential. Given the quality, I initially expected updates to take 3+ months, but I was wrong and very very impressed.

If the developers maintain this momentum, I wouldn't hesitate to pledge my support. They truly deserve it. While there are other games with outstanding quality, they often fall short when you consider the time taken for each update compared to the scant content delivered. This makes me hesitant to offer my support. I understand that high quality will take times and lot of effort. You can take times, otherwise you will be exhausted, but at least the delivered content should match the ratio or acceptable.

I say all good things about the game already. Let see what I noticed these minor things that can easily overlook, but good to be fixed and improved.

- Riley's breasts appear stiff and vary in size across scenes. In some, they're small, while in others, they're considerably larger. I'd prefer them to be consistently on the larger side :ROFLMAO: Technically, they should be the same size since it's the same model, maybe it is a matter of light.
    - The character skins appear dry and lack the texture of natural skin moisture and sheen. In particular, when Riley mentions being "wet," the visual representation doesn't fully convince me.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

GoddessSophia

Game looks realy promising so far.
    Renders are top.
    Riley is realy hot as hell.
    Story is still at the begining but the progress is also good.
    If the Dev can keep this up this can absolutly become one of the best games here
  17. 5.00 star(s)

FMag

Waiting time and content:
    considering the time between the updates, the amount of renders, animations, different characters, and game dynamics improvements, this release schedule is perfect. Good amount of quality content proportioned to the developing time.

Story progression:
    a little of slow-burn, which is a good thing so we can enjoy the full journey into corruption without rushing things.

Story's variety:
    many locations, many characters, and different kind of quests. There's a solid base for future funny and hot situations.

Renders:
    great and so the animations.

Game's system:
    definitely better. Buttons in the front screen are easy to use and to understand. The quest log is useful and it pushes the player to follow the story better.

Suggestions:
    adding some voice effects here and there would be great. They add a lot of depth and credibility to the scenes.
    There's plenty of scenes (and future scenes), and situations I really like: school and classmates, bar, the streamer kid, the old man and I hope one day the beach.
    If I may ask a personal taste, I would add some exhibitionism stuff but it's just personal, even though I already saw some nice scenes.

Overall, the game is awesome so far. There are just a few games I highly recommend (the last one was Lisa by PaleGrass) but this one has become one of them, hand down.
    Good job and my compliments to the developer and the staff!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

DampAnkles

The renders are excellent, the progression is exciting.
    My preferences for virtual novel games are pretty refined, and I haven't been this enthusiastic about a VN for a while. There's only a couple others I am following that I feel are worth my time, and this one has been added. I Love the plot and excited about what will come.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

King22422

Nice game in the "high quality" category. (Ep.1.2) Rendering and animations are very complex and implemented in very good quality. The dialogues are coherent and the story is comprehensible. Unfortunately, there is a lack of content so you quickly get lost in unnecessary sandbox clicks, which makes the game a bit boring after a while. Apart from some teasing scenes and sex with the husband, not much has happened yet. But the game has huge potential, so Fooxied, go about it the right way. The game is worth sponsoring.

In order to give a realistic review, the game needs time to see where it goes. The tasks indicate a lot, although some tasks cannot yet be seen.

Therefore, a preliminary assessment from me

Storyline: 4/5
    Graphics/Animations: 5/5
    Models: 5/5
    Content: 2/5

Overall 4 stars so far
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Lobbly

This game gets 4 stars cause I can't give it 3.5 stars. Really good about it are the renders and the potential. It's in the AAA category of erotic games in my oppinion. Unfortunately the game loop is no fun at this point. The minigames like the bar scene or cleaning up at the neighbor aren't fun. It would be way better to lead the player a bit more so he/she won't end up having the same dialogue every day desperately trying to figure out how to progress in the game.

To me it felt like I wasted a lot of time playing this like it is one big tease. If you haven't played this yet, I recommend for you to wait for half a year, because right now it lacks a lot of content. Maybe support Fooxied on patreon if you're into this genre to support his progress.