VN Ren'Py Abandoned Steps to Rome [v0.1] [Passione Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
529284_Header.png

Overview:
Year 92 B.C., the Roman Republic. You are Rubria - a woman who has just been wed to an older man in order to pay for your family's living expenses. Rubria was expecting a much richer and influential man - only to find that her new husband is sleazy, and incompetant - leading to a bad social and economical situation. Moving in to your new home, you only find comfort in the new faces you meet, and the odd jobs you do. It is up to you to improve your social and economic standing to rise up in the steps to Rome.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-13
Release Date: 2020-01-13
Developer: Passione Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Others: Compressed*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. thanks OEJ for the compression
529283_aaaaaaaa.png 529281_Capture.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 22, 2017
Man, i never question the type of art (i've seen worse in devianart or even here) but...
I'm done the levels of low effort... even Sculptor have good writing despise his placeholder art (that will be change, said the dev).
The preliminar images only makes the suspicious more valid...

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
2 questions to ask when making adult games.
Are you making adult games?
Would you fap to it?
If the answer isn't yes to both, question your choice as a game contributor (excluding donor, we all need those including me)

Kalkreth

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
We realize our art kinda sucks right now, even tho we were developing games before art business is new to us. We're dedicated to making all our art hand-drawn tho so bear with us till we get used to it. This is more like a preview of our game. Some of the elements that we intended are not ready to be implemented yet. I was hoping to get some feedback on features/fetishes before we moved forward in development.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
KILLER QUEEN HAS ALREADY TOUCHED THAT IMAGE.png
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
I can't get past how bad the Visuals are:poop:. Even if it were excellent, I just can't even try it. :sick:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I am literally speechless...
I wanted to write some commentary on what I see, but I'm not able to.

I thought that there are some rules as to what games can be uploaded here.
If even such a thing can pass, I'm terrified of what comes next.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Would you fap to it?
If the answer isn't yes to both, question your choice as a game contributor (excluding donor, we all need those including me)
To shine light on a valid counter argument to your second point... Creator's bite is quite a prevalent issue among the creative communities. If you're not familiar with the term, it refers to a state of mind where your creation becomes something that no longer acts as an entertainment medium when you interact with it. You also remove any element of surprise, suspense or simply the joy of not knowing what lies ahead by creating something yourself.

Just my thoughts on the matter...

Reactions: Beggarman

JerryCanDoIt

Jun 13, 2019
I was entranced by the red haired hunk on the first finished canvas, eagerly readying my johnson to cum buckets. It was only when I peered at the piece of art alongside it did my cock go flaccid and shrivelled.

The black hole of arousal was all due to a sentence beginning with the conjunction "And", and although scholars and English users may have decided "Well, some of the bible begins sentences with conjunctions so I guess it doesn't matter, lol", me and the Queen of England have not.

Even Miriam Webster will tell you it's perfectly acceptable to begin sentences with "And, but, however...", however it looks entirely unprofessional and will only drive all the potential fans away from what is a artistic masterpiece.

Also Rome hasn't been done before, nice idea, Rome...

10/5

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Would you fap to it?
I do not intend to create anything, but have to say that I disagree with this summarisation.

I do not need to be a dev of a game to know and offer what I find pleasing in a game. The information may, or may not, be useful to the creator & it is surely up to them to cherry pick the information/feedback/advice which actually is, from their persepctive?
I do appreciate that being aware of the restrictions and the environment will make offering advice more specific and relevant, but knowing what should, or should not, be expected in any environment from a (potential) customer's point of view should not necessarily be dismissed so simply.

Everyone's opinion is worth something, to them. It is up to others to decide if it is also worth something, to them.
I grew up in an era where "The customer is always right, even when they're wrong" was the ethos.
If you have customers who are unknowledegeable, then you can either sell them anything, or you can listen and sell them something suitable.
If you have customers who are knowledgeable, then you can only do the latter & act as a shepherd who guides them to the product that they need.
If that need is not met by your product, then you have 2 choices:
1. Listen and see if you can adopt anything from it, potentially opening up new market share. Even if you cannot, being in open dialogue with your customers, showing that you have heard their wishes and have explored ways to meet them, will certainly not lose you many customers, it may even gain some.
2. Don't listen, lose the potential and possibly lose the existing interest from the customer base.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The black hole of arousal was all due to a sentence beginning with the conjunction "And", and although scholars and English users may have decided "Well, some of the bible begins sentences with conjunctions so I guess it doesn't matter, lol", me and the Queen of England have not.
Whilst you are completely correct, a sentence should never begin with "and", one should also never follow a comma.
Also, while we're on the subject of grammar, shouldn't your sentence read: "The Queen of England and I"? ;) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman