VN - Ren'Py - Steven on the Run [v0.9.1] [DANTOM]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Black Moon

Hey dev, now i finally finish your game and I wanted to say your game is pretty decent for my taste lil bit of vanilla and lil bit of dark, I really like this combination, I mean your game is dark and vanilla at the same time and all those military stuff is so so so unique(in a good way), have a lots of lewd content for early stage, and MC is also pretty cool, not a wimpy who get his ass kicked by girls or some kind of horn dog.
    Anyway game is really good, good dialogues, good li, good MC, good graphics.
    Everything is good, but the most interesting thing that caught my eye and it hilarious people complaining about that thing, you know what it is?
    It's about Carol cheating route, I'm impressed like really impressed the way you done that cheating route it's impressive in the end she forgive Steven(MC), it will take too much words to explain, so I won't write because you know why, anyway if it were not for the graphic Violence tag I wouldn't have found your game cuz I love dark games, well in the end I just want say your game is really good keep it up the good work man, don't pay much attention to your haters, but haters can make you learn something new.
    That's all I have to say, i will give ya 5/5 good luck with your journey man.❤❤❤