VN Ren'Py Steven on the Run [v0.9.1] [DANTOM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mini_banner.png

Overview:
You take on the role of Steven Flynn, Marin's and Harold's son, who has been in the army for three years and whose career ends under strange circumstances. Join him on a mysterious but also sexy mission.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-04
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: DANTOM -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy shiet:eek:! The "military" stuff including romance/courtship and/or whatever that are in this game is something very "distinct", I never observe in other games before. I have no idea how accurate the military portrayal is in the game but the dialogues are not how civillian conversation would occur. For some reason why do I feel like this can become a "Bonnie and Clyde"-kinda adventure:unsure:.

The game itself is well-made. The UI is clean and intuitive with custom settings for textbox opacity etc. There are music and sound effects. The graphics and animations are pretty good Honey Select 2 visuals ( made by Studio Neo V2 ).

Story-wise, it is pretty straight forward, but the game major focus is on the fetish. The personalities of the 2 main characters ( the young couple ) are very unconventional or unorthodox I would say, at least very different than the norm.

Anyway, thank you for the share. All the best, DAN & TOM. Cheers.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StevenOnTheRun-0.9.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tom [DANTOM]

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one, It's on my list and I'm looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Good luck dev, thanks for sharing. :D

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
A visual novel with over 35K words where your decisions play a role. Don't be put off by the Overview, this is a road-movie type of story in which a young couple fall in love with each other and seem to have the same proclivities like pedication...
That's a nice way of describing two real psychopaths (especially if you've seen what the girl does when you cheat on her). Love the game so far and looking forward to chapter 2! Good luck dev and thx for the share!
0o.gif
edit: just played it again and wish ya GODSPEED!

Last edited:

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you for your (also funny) comments which we appreciate.
I love girls butts, girls butts are great. But is this good clean anal fun, or is there stuff that isn't so clean and cash money?
I don't know if I understood you correctly, but the game is "clean anal" and freeware so far. If you want to donate a few bucks to support us, you can do so on our page.

I am more interested if there is no vaginal sex at all.
So far there is no vaginal sex, but it is planned for the future story (avoidable).

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
At least, Harold and Marin had vaginal sex, otherwise there won't be Steven;).
Haha, ofc. and not just once, because Steven also has a little sister (Marina, the DT fashion model xD)
Cecilia (Harolds mother) asked Harold once after he admitted to having this fetish: You do know that children are not born from a butt? As a result I will never have grandchildren? (From Harold And The Witches)

Nov 23, 2023
I quite like it so far. I hope you continue to make anal-focused games! Very few games go that route.

So far there is no vaginal sex, but it is planned for the future story (avoidable).
Will the purpose of vaginal sex be to make the protagonist of the 3rd game? :sneaky: This line of "fudge-packers" needs to continue.
If it's there for any other reason, then I'll probably be avoiding that vaginal scene lol.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote