VN Ren'Py Steven on the Run [v0.9.1] [DANTOM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Ah! Pretty decent game, definitely worth a try.
But, dude why you have to make cheating route it's really disappoint me a lot, overall I really like your game it's a perfect romance game.
"Please next time don't add any cheating route I beg you"
Thank you for your feedback! Well, it's your decision to cheat on Carol or not. If you choose this route , I mean you are asked twice and get a decision aid when you click the [Overthink] option, what more could I do?
So Carol would ask: "Are you blaming me for your behavior?" ;)

Jun 11, 2023
Thank you for your feedback! Well, it's your decision to cheat on Carol or not. If you choose this route , I mean you are asked twice and get a decision aid when you click the [Overthink] option, what more could I do?
So Carol would ask: "Are you blaming me for your behavior?" ;)
Sir, I think you don't understand his question.
I think he wants say it ruined the game when you made cheating route.
And I think the same it ruined.
I like your game but wtf? This cheating route literally ruined.
And obviously whoever like your game such as myself i will definitely try every ruined.
And I hope next time we never have the witness of this type of route.

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Chapter II - March Preview
Carol and Steven head to the ancient ruins, what will they find out there?
devlog_m_2024.jpg
FAQ:
Q: Do I see a turn-based RPG system?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I skip it?
A: No, but it won't be too hard to play, we promise.

• Hey there
Reactions: pepplez

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Ah! Pretty decent game, definitely worth a try.
But, dude why you have to make cheating route it's really disappoint me a lot, overall I really like your game it's a perfect romance game.
"Please next time don't add any cheating route I beg you"
C'mon man! Are you seriously complaining about cheating route, it's up to you be a good guy or a filthy guy.
Like in AlwaysFan we can make mc a good guy or a complete asshole.
But, thank god I just read your comment, I thought why not try other routes, but when you say it like that, I don't think I wanna try now anymore.
Chapter II - March Preview
Carol and Steven head to the ancient ruins, what will they find out there?
View attachment 3415329
FAQ:
Q: Do I see a turn-based RPG system?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I skip it?
A: No, but it won't be too hard to play, we promise.
Btw, for dev I really really like your game, this whole military stuff is really unique and I shared it to lot of my friends.
I hope they will like it too.

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
I'm glad to know this game is not dead yet lol.
Of course not, but unfortunately it's going much slower than planned, sorry about that. (Remember we do this as a hobby and not full-time).
Btw, for dev I really really like your game, this whole military stuff is really unique and I shared it to lot of my friends.
I hope they will like it too.
Thank you very much! We hope your friends like it too.
I don't know if Ren'Py is the best choice for an rpg but the screenshots look promising. Keep 'em coming.
The Ren'Py engine is very capable of presenting rpg elements, for me personally the implementation of this also represents a learning curve.

Dec 29, 2023
A new character will appear, who knows what's in store for you.
May I introduce: Hedda Blomquist.
View attachment 3445792
Her look's really nice, I hope not it's some kind of typical thing, when mc his ass kicked by girls.
Your teasers will really one day kill me!
Edit:- Sorry translate mistake.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2023
Of course not, but unfortunately it's going much slower than planned, sorry about that. (Remember we do this as a hobby and not full-time).
May I ask how many people are working on this game in your team? I'm curious, but feel free to tell me that it's none of my business though xD.

Her look's really nice, I hope not it's some kind of typical thing, when mc his ass kicked by girls.
If they kick the MC's ass, they better get their asses penetrated in return lol.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Hey dev, I now finally finish your game and I wanted to say your game is pretty decent for my taste lil bit of vanilla and lil bit of dark, I really like this combination, I mean your game is dark and vanilla at the same time and all those military stuff is so so so unique(in a good way), have a lots of lewd content for early stage, and MC is also pretty cool, not a wimpy who get his ass kicked by girls or some kind of horn dog.
Anyway game is really good, good dialogues, good li, good MC, good graphics.
Everything is good, but the most interesting thing that caught my eye and it hilarious people complaining about that thing, you know what it is?
It's about Carol cheating route, I'm impressed like really impressed the way you done that cheating route it's impressive in the end she forgive Steven(MC), it will take too much words to explain, so I won't write because you know why, anyway if it were not for the graphic Violence tag I wouldn't have found your game cuz I love dark games, well in the end I just want say your game is really good keep it up the good work man, don't pay much attention to your haters, but haters can make you learn something new.
Okey, now I'm done that's all I wanted to say Good luck with your game.
And last can I post this as a 'Review'?

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Hey, many thanks for your feedback Black Moon, we see it much the same way with this "cheating route".
It is of course a moral question whether you should go to a prostitute if you can't get sex from your wife (for whatever reason), but is that really cheating? Or are you just paying for a service? Since we are playing a game, we are naturally fantasizing about both.
And last can I post this as a 'Review'?
Feel free to do, afaik everyone can leave a review everywhere.

Last edited:

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Hey, many thanks for your feedback Black Moon, we see it much the same way with this "cheating route".
It is of course a moral question whether you should go to a prostitute if you can't get sex from your wife (for whatever reason), but is that really cheating? Or are you just paying for a service? Since we are playing a game, we are naturally fantasizing about both.

Feel free to do, afaik everyone can leave a review everywhere.
Typing.....................Done!
Edit:- Holy shit! Seriously? I'm the first one to give a review? That was cruel dude.

Last edited:

Tom [DANTOM]

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
june_devlog.jpg
June devlog:
The game is still in development and I've already included some rpg elements that will (hopefully) be fun. Also, old familiar characters will be making an appearance, like Mrs. Peppernut who will be making a guest spot. Unfortunately I have to tell you that the process is progressing quite slowly as real-life is taking up more and more of my time, but be sure chapter II will be released.... soon (or maybe later :))

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 3723163
June devlog:
The game is still in development and I've already included some rpg elements that will (hopefully) be fun. Also, old familiar characters will be making an appearance, like Mrs. Peppernut who will be making a guest spot. Unfortunately I have to tell you that the process is progressing quite slowly as real-life is taking up more and more of my time, but be sure chapter II will be released.... soon (or maybe later :))
Aww, great to hear about some progress here.

Reactions: Tom [DANTOM]
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote