Stick with what I love or follow the money?

hong_mei_ling

Aug 14, 2018
I also a comic maker. what i want to say is your passion will be reflected to your creation. once i tried to make everyone happy and make something that i don't have an interest at, and it turns out to be bland. well, i'm just an amateur and i don't have good talent, i just share my opinion for you.

Reactions: 3DC

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
I also a comic maker. what i want to say is your passion will be reflected to your creation. once i tried to make everyone happy and make something that i don't have an interest at, and it turns out to be bland. well, i'm just an amateur and i don't have good talent, i just share my opinion for you.
Thanks for the response hong_mei_ling. You made great points as well. They want me to do a couple projects, but as you and others have said, if it does well I wouldn't enjoy continuing to make them.

I can see how it relates to cuckold content but I'm just not into seeing beautiful 3d models with dicks. Not alone start creating them. Maybe one day I'll give it a shot. If my patreon and personal customized comics I make for my supporters slow down, I'm happy to have something in my back pocket. What type of comics do you create?

dimo84

Oct 9, 2017
I used to sell gold in WoW for real money during MoP. After a while, the game was more like a real job and was boring and unfun, so if you enjoy making ur game - do it the way you will enjoy it, don't turn it into a job.

Reactions: 3DC