VN Ren'Py Completed Sticky Honey [Final] [Artoonu]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Sticky Honey [Final] [Artoonu]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server ;

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd and Abegamer

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sticky Honey [Final] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 115mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
By the way, does anyone remember the other bee game that mods had to lock down and ban people for posting too many bee memes?
Name?
Hmm
Tags: Romance
I like it.
Maybe it's one of that games where you can be extremely vanilla or extremely degenerate, so it wins both tags.
On sites without blacklisting, I theorize that it's a good thing to put as much fetishes as you can, even if just a scene, so you can appear in any search.

Robwood

Aug 3, 2021
I'd like to give this game a try, but the stupid Japanese stuttering nonsense is a huge turn off. Despite this game beeing Beelzebub, I wish this developer all the success that they deserve.

Oct 10, 2019
This one is even more disconnected and feels more unfinished than the others, at least the other games have a short intro to give you context and short ending scenes for the charactes, this one does not even have that, the other games feel like a piece of a bigger game someone took from the middle, you dont know the start and the finish feels incomplete, this one is not even that, it is just a compilation of different scenes that also feel like they belong in a bigger game, which is a shame because the art is nice and it is possible to see a surprising dept of character in the few dialogues present, so in the end I classify this as a waste of potential, hopefully the dev will someday do something that is a full game and not just a piece ripped from the middle.

Reactions: Zedzorn22 and Ro_kr
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes