VN Ren'Py Still Waters. An upcoming Harem+Incest game.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
If any of you are wondering what a game from a hardcore NTR hater and fan of virgin harems might look like, this might be of interest to you. Today marked the beginning of the creation of my first project.

It took me a long time to figure out how I could combine the story, mechanics and HS features that I could use into one game and one story. And so, I finally managed to come up with it.
So, it will be a game including two games - the main game and a kind of DLC. Let me tell you about the main game first.
Here I decided to go the safe way - it will be your typical harem incest game about a long-awaited meeting after a long separation, however, with some tweaks.
About the characters.
I've spent a lot of time trying to get them right until I can say that I'am fine with them. That's what I hate about most games using HS, that developers, with all the limitless functionality prefer to use one button - randomize. I can't do it that way.
So, this is the MC with his close family - his mother and his twin sister. As you can see, the MC is quite tall - 185 cm. The girls, well their average height is shorter than the men, so they are about 172 cm tall.
20211231205006969.png This is the sister's best friend, with whom they have been friends since school.
20211231205823273.png And these are the so-called "little sisters".
20211231205548561.png And this is another photo for height comparison.
20211231210104776.png Yes, I want to use funsized and petite fetishes in my game, because I like that kind of thing.
As for the DLS, it won't be available for everyone. Why? Because there will be a lot of questionable content that not everyone might like. I've done some research and realized that only harems with incest are successful, and if you want to get away from that, you'll face some problems, so I've decided to take out all the stuff that's not so popular and you might not find it interesting. What's going to be there, though, will be a slight expansion of the game that will add such tags as sci-fi, fantasy, superpowers and, alas, but it's NTR. NTR will be optional but unavoidable, however, the rule that if the girl is a virgin there will never be any NTR with her will always work, so don't worry if the girl is a virgin - you will be protected from any NTR.

So there you go, I hope you enjoy it, because only that matters.

There will be virgins, there will be a lot of virgins. Even if you think, "No way she can be a virgin!" Nope, she's a virgin too. However, there will also be NTR, it's just that my ideas of NTR are very specific, and for me any sexual contact without the MC involved is NTR, so if a woman is not a virgin, for me it's already an NTR and if you add some more NTR to the already existing NTR, nothing will change.
Also, English is not my first language and I learned it a long time ago, so if you see any mistakes, don't mind it. It's just that this version of English will be grammatically correct in the future. So It's not a mistake, it's a feature.

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
By the way, there will be this kind of characters. They are not kids, just two girls - an 18+ gnome girl and an 18+ goblin girl discussing the size of the MC's penis. It doesn't break any rules, does it?
His dick is soooo big.
20210915120505395.png
By the way, they won't even have to kneel, if you know what I mean.
Their knees are safe!

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I could not possibly be less interested in this game (unless it also included guro I guess).

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Good luck.
1. Ignore the haters.
2. If it's your first game: think small. Better to start an imperfect game you can finish than abandon an epic one which turned too big for you to chew on.
3. Don't be afraid of clichés if they drive you. Your passion to your creation is one of the only reliable resources you have so if you are really turned on by a fetish don't be afraid to incorporate it even if people will accuse of being unoriginal. See bullet #1 above.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
They are not kids, just two girls - an 18+ gnome girl and an 18+ ...
you can maybe get away with the goblin, but the human one is 100% getting you banned unless you change her into adult proportions. claiming they're 18 won't fool anyone.

other than that, good luck with the project and everything doorknob said above.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
but the human one is 100% getting you banned unless you change her into adult proportions. claiming they're 18 won't fool anyone.
The way I see it, her proportions for her height are more than 'adult'. Here's a comparison of an 18+ gnome girl and a child.

20210915154852841.png

In any case, you can always make a patch that you can get 'somewhere else'

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Do you have any information on planned kinks other than harem, incest, fantasy LIs and... er... NTR by your definition?

Also, English is not my first language and I learned it a long time ago, so if you see any mistakes, don't mind it. It's just that this version of English will be grammatically correct in the future. So It's not a mistake, it's a feature.
Nice save, although I think that for the most part your English will be more than fine.

The way I see it, her proportions for her height are more than 'adult'. Here's a comparison of an 18+ gnome girl and a child.

View attachment 1405851

In any case, you can always make a patch that you can get 'somewhere else'
I think the gnome will be not be an issue, plenty of games that are allowed on here have dwarves, gnomes and halflings.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Do you have any information on planned kinks other than harem, incest, fantasy LIs and... er... NTR by your definition?
Hmmm. I think everything will be pretty standard: creampie, group sex, interracial sex, pregnancy, dominance, some female domination, loli. I am not sure, that vaginal, anal or oral sex should be marked as a kink. But perhaps an anal sex with your sister or daughter to avoid pregnancy, or to avoid losing virginity.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
and don't forget the Mother is a virgin too. And the MC is Jesus fckin Christ. And his Power is to restore Virginity after sex, so there will be infinite virgins..... right? RIGHT? :D
Don't mind me... i'm just trollin'

Reactions: ARB582

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
restore Virginity after sex
Virginity cannot be restored because it is given once for life. Of course there are all sorts of surgeries, but I won't take them seriously because they're a sham. So once you have sex or just lie naked next to another person, you lose your virginity because you at least lose "see naked for the first time" virginity and "touch naked body for the first time" virginity. I'm not interested in girls like that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Virginity cannot be restored because it is given once for life. Of course there are all sorts of surgeries, but I won't take them seriously because they're a sham. So once you have sex or just lie naked next to another person, you lose your virginity because you at least lose "see naked for the first time" virginity and "touch naked body for the first time" virginity. I'm not interested in girls like that.
All LIs lost those virginities during their birthing process. Damn whores. Being naked when they are so young!

Are there no virgins left in the world? One who has been insulated from human contact? Maybe one of those feral children raised by wolves? But no, she lost the "cuddle naked with some animals" virginity. God has forsaken us.

• Haha
Reactions: SharkVampire

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I would like to clarify something, as some of the laws and rules seem quite unclear. I read somewhere that it's not enough to make a lolly, say she is 300 years old and pretend it's all legal. And that's why I was wondering if a game with characters I made could be sanctioned in any way. To be on the safe side I didn't show them naked.
It's a goblin girl and two gnome girls. Their height and appearance were based on the information on the gnomes from WoW and DnD, which states that their height ranges from 81 to 122 cm. These girls are about 110cm tall, which is average height for gnomes and goblins, the MC is about 186cm tall.
20211109212129510.png

There they are, sitting on the MCs lap, their legs dangling in the air, an expression of genuine surprise and embarrassment are on their faces after seeing a cock for the first time, a human cock.
20211109210642535.png

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I'm starting to have doubts again, it's very tempting to make a game purely about a guy who is going to university. In the meantime I'm making the characters, I've been trying to make the "mother" character for a very long time, and this is what I've come up with. Does she look like a mom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this is the MC's family. The girls standing on the right used to be gnome girls. Which suits them better, being gnomes or being little sisters?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the mom looks very good for the role. I think that's a great result with the limitations of HS. the cardigan especially matures her a lot.

the sisters never looked anything like gnomes, they just looked like 6-8yo children. so this new iteration looks much more borderline (in the positive sense), but it'll also depend on how you portray them behaving. they can plausibly be called 16 here. which is enough to call them 18 and have people not flinch over the claim.

also probably one of the issues earlier was your 220 tall '186' man making the 'gnomes' look child size. so if you scale him down to, say, a maximum of 1 head taller than the mom, it'll all look much more realistic and proper age. (otoh also know that everything 1 head smaller than 160 mom will look like a child, no matter what the backstory.)

a 1 head taller '186' man would make mom around 160. anything more and you start diminishing all the work done to make mom look older. I mean lets face it, without the wrinkles, cardigan and hair she looks 15 like all illusion models. so it's very easy to slip and suddenly she doesn't look like a mom anymore.

daz has similar problems where simply changing the hair turns a 40yo into 18yo. it's tricky when we're lacking real features of aging like fine wrinkling. we're mostly forced to fake it with context and behaviour. that's one of the reasons people often make mom physically bigger, it helps to associate her with authority and maturity even if you change nothing else.

Thedkm

Dec 9, 2018
Not going to lie, I laughed about the NTR "discussion", but the game seems good. Waiting to see this game in the new releases. Good luck!

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
the mom looks very good for the role. I think that's a great result with the limitations of HS. the cardigan especially matures her a lot.

the sisters never looked anything like gnomes, they just looked like 6-8yo children. so this new iteration looks much more borderline (in the positive sense), but it'll also depend on how you portray them behaving. they can plausibly be called 16 here. which is enough to call them 18 and have people not flinch over the claim.

also probably one of the issues earlier was your 220 tall '186' man making the 'gnomes' look child size. so if you scale him down to, say, a maximum of 1 head taller than the mom, it'll all look much more realistic and proper age. (otoh also know that everything 1 head smaller than 160 mom will look like a child, no matter what the backstory.)

a 1 head taller '186' man would make mom around 160. anything more and you start diminishing all the work done to make mom look older. I mean lets face it, without the wrinkles, cardigan and hair she looks 15 like all illusion models. so it's very easy to slip and suddenly she doesn't look like a mom anymore.

daz has similar problems where simply changing the hair turns a 40yo into 18yo. it's tricky when we're lacking real features of aging like fine wrinkling. we're mostly forced to fake it with context and behaviour. that's one of the reasons people often make mom physically bigger, it helps to associate her with authority and maturity even if you change nothing else.
Well, I'm not a fan of big boobs and big women, and since I'm about 185cm tall myself, for me a big woman is a 190cm tall giant, which isn't sexy at all. And frankly, I was going to make a fragile and innocent looking milf with narrow hips and small breasts, like these.
40+ years old.