VN Ren'Py Still Waters. An upcoming Harem+Incest game.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I've made a couple of edits. And I'm also curious, do you think the MC's face should be hidden? And how many love interests there should be. So far I have at least 7 planned for the main story, and the DLC will add around 10 more.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I tried to make a Triss look-alike, yes, I know I can download a mod, but she looks like a monkey there... SO, how good do you think is she? 20220111024620541.jpg

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
I really like all of your models. I'll totally play it once it's out.

I am curious though. You said you're a hardcore NTR hater, so why make a game with NTR?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I really like all of your models. I'll totally play it once it's out.

I am curious though. You said you're a hardcore NTR hater, so why make a game with NTR?
I'm not a fan of NTR and originally I wasn't going to add it, but then I thought, why not? Especially since I figured out how to make the story more non-linear. As for NTR, I think a lot of people can say it's not NTR and they might be right, for me it's still NTR though, I thought it will tie very harmoniously with the story. None of the girls will be part of the NTR, for that I will create new, separate NTR girls and it will only be available as additional content - kind of a thank-you for subscribers.

NTR will be necessary to better reveal some of the characters. I think it may not even be NTR by the standards of this site, it's just that for me the concept of NTR is much wider, for example the Witcher game, as well as the book, is NTR for me, and Geralt is a cuck.

Last edited:

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
I'm not a fan of NTR and originally I wasn't going to add it, but then I thought, why not? Especially since I figured out how to make the story more non-linear. As for NTR, I think a lot of people can say it's not NTR and they might be right, for me it's still NTR though, I thought it will tie very harmoniously with the story. None of the girls will be part of the NTR, for that I will create new, separate NTR girls and it will only be available as additional content - kind of a thank-you for subscribers.

NTR will be necessary to better reveal some of the characters. I think it may not even be NTR by the standards of this site, it's just that for me the concept of NTR is much wider, for example the Witcher game, as well as the book, is NTR for me, and Geralt is a cuck.
If any of you are wondering what a game from a hardcore NTR hater and fan of virgin harems might look like, this might be of interest to you. Today marked the beginning of the creation of my first project.

I have the feeling that you love ntr.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
What the hell is this OP ? Is there or is there NOT NTR ? I'm just gonna assume there is even though you said :

"If any of you are wondering what a game from a hardcore NTR hater and fan of virgin harems might look like, this might be of interest to you. Today marked the beginning of the creation of my first project."

You're contradicting yourself, a hardcore NTR hater wouldn't even put sharing or any other guys in the game at all, in fact we have several games already like that. And some harem games that do feature guys, only use them as comedy relief with bussies.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Akainu456

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
What the hell is this OP ? Is there or is there NOT NTR ? I'm just gonna assume there is even though you said :

"If any of you are wondering what a game from a hardcore NTR hater and fan of virgin harems might look like, this might be of interest to you. Today marked the beginning of the creation of my first project."

You're contradicting yourself, a hardcore NTR hater wouldn't even put sharing or any other guys in the game at all, in fact we have several games already like that. And some harem games that do feature guys, only use them as comedy relief with bussies.
There will be no NTR in the main game. But in the additional bonus content, there will be, it will be optional but unavoidable. I'll explain it this way: originally I was going to make only one route of story, but then I thought it will be too boring and will limit the player's choices. However, for me the original path will be canonical one, because that is what I would choose. In this path the player will only have virgin girls up to the point where you can take their "Long talk under the moon" virginity "Walking under the night sky" virginity, "Lingering glances" virginity, of course "hands holding" virginity and "first kiss" virginity. In the other route, there will be completely different girls - these 'realistic' women of yours, enjoying life and enjoying sex even without you. You can see this other route as 'trolling' the player for choosing the wrong path.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
There will be no NTR in the main game. But in the additional bonus content, there will be, it will be optional but unavoidable. I'll explain it this way: originally I was going to make only one route of story, but then I thought it will be too boring and will limit the player's choices. However, for me the original path will be canonical one, because that is what I would choose. In this path the player will only have virgin girls up to the point where you can take their "Long talk under the moon" virginity "Walking under the night sky" virginity, "Lingering glances" virginity, of course "hands holding" virginity and "first kiss" virginity. In the other route, there will be completely different girls - these 'realistic' women of yours, enjoying life and enjoying sex even without you. You can see this other route as 'trolling' the player for choosing the wrong path.
Dude just admit that you love ntr. I'm a real ntr hater and I would never make it not even for a centillion bucks. Won't play the main game neither because in your multiverse there is ntr.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
One more important point. If anyone fears that virgin girls will be tainded by NTR content, don't worry, none of them will even think of looking or touching another man other than the MC. Not in any of the parallel universes or "what if" scenarios. I'd rather delete everything than let them fall that low. All NTR content will involve individual girls who were not originally planned.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Nope sorry. It's not for me cause the mc is the same and in the multiverse he is a cuck(sissy). So I won't play it, the mc is the most important character in the game and if I don't like him it's game over. good luck with your game though.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Hey, I've finally started taking screenshots. Tell me, what do you think?
It's just that I might be having colour problems on the monitor, after I've broke monitor mount a bit. Can you see any problems? Too dark or something. I don't want to have to redo everything later.
12d.png
22d.png

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Hey, I've finally started taking screenshots. Tell me, what do you think?
It's just that I might be having colour problems on the monitor, after I've broke monitor mount a bit. Can you see any problems? Too dark or something. I don't want to have to redo everything later.
The images look a little too light to me, like there is not enough contrast because at a point dark colours appear to cut off. The highlights that go over into white on the other hand look nice.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I need a little feedback because I can't make a decision on my own. So, since I'm doing everything in Honney Select 1 and the graphic standards are rising, I don't want to be among the laggards, so I need to figure out which of the light presets is better. Or perhaps none at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Here is one of the main wifu, I tried to make her look like Zelda, but not too much, because that would be NTR. What do you think?
20220726033503835.jpg

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
On the three presets I like the first one the best. The second one makes the freckles stand out to much unless that's what you are going for and the third one the face looks too pale or washed out. Do take my response with a grain of salt since I'm a laymen with a none calibrated monitor.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I need a little feedback because I can't make a decision on my own.
First one looks more clean to me.
Second one looks a bit saturated and the last one seems to have glow effect which I'm not a fan, also a tad blurry because of the AA probably.

But either way they all look pretty decent for HS so I wouldn't worry much about postfx, go with the one you feel is more compatible with the game tone.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I want to share a couple of characters I made. What do you think of them, who do you dislike, whom you would like to see, who should be changed or not used at all?
Here
I tried to fight the temptation to not use gnomes, goblins, 90 years old elves and immortal lolis, but the temptation won. Now I wonder if using such characters would violate the rules?

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I need a little feedback because I can't make a decision on my own. So, since I'm doing everything in Honney Select 1 and the graphic standards are rising, I don't want to be among the laggards, so I need to figure out which of the light presets is better. Or perhaps none at all.
3 is my favourite, even though I like freckles and they're least noticeable there. Main reasons are the lighter skin tone, and the big improvement to the look of the hair in image B. Yeah, it's kind of a loss of detail, but that's a good thing in this case. Not so great in the case of image A, but that's overshadowed by the improvement to image B. Only real niggle is that the reflection off the glasses in image A is a bit much.

In other news, I'd think the cheek blemishes in 2A were acne scar pockmarks if I didn't know they were freckles.