Ren'Py - Abandoned - Stolen Destiny [v0.1.9] [Liebrio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Maddytheboy

Suberashi. Game is the best when you consider allroundedness. Great graphics, great animation, great story development, good looking characters, believable corruption, suspense and best lezcest and lez story lines, the incoporation of tribbing which I adore is especially delicious and I hope more female characters get into the vag rub wagon. Ey this is the one for sure
  2. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Renders are good

No story you just waste time hoping to find somthing to do with the story

You buy tools to sabotage the door but no way to use it

Most of the time everyone is to busy to even interact with you
    Al i found is the foot massage
    no bugs
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Treki

I enjoy the genre and the women in the game. I don't think it is that agrinding game at all.

But this needs a hint system or a walkthrough. It is so difficult to work out how to process in the game...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

twinklecake

Has 2 FMCs: a mom and a slightly older sister. It's one of those games where triggerable events repeat themselves, but as you progress with seducing each character you unlock continuations, variations, and sometimes brand new events. There's also an arousal meter for each character and wine mode for mom to further complicate things, in addition to a money system that is actually the least tedious mechanism out of all the ones mentioned so far.

The 2 main heroines are very hot. The models, animations and writing are tippy top notch. The teasing scenes are just as arousing as the real action, which makes it a shame only the latter can be unlocked in the rather rudimentary gallery screen. There are also side characters, and their stories are pretty good on their own but truly excellent when they tie into the stories of the FMCs.

The biggest weakness of this game is the repetition. The conditions for the unlocks are unclear in most cases. There is no hint system, and hints dropped within the events themselves are easily missed because the repetitive nature of the dialogue in this game encourages, if not outright trains the player to judiciously skip lines.

It's otherwise a bare-bones game in terms of gameplay and UI, which is fine. Overall I'd say it's a potential 5-star brought down hard by its own disorganized nature. If it got a mod for an extended gallery and one for a hint system it would be an easy 5/5, but at this point a step-by-step hint system would be a nigh-impossible challenge for even a veteran modder with the way the flowchart works.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

n00bi

The game has a couple of hot chicks.
    But the game is unplayable and you have no idea what to do.
    There is no hint system telling what to do next.
    Its all just guess work and random clicking on locations to hope something triggers.

this game has terrible game mechanics.
    i can not recommend this game to anyone.
    maybe in the future if there is some sort of hint system or something telling you want to do. but as for now all i can do is recommend you stay away form this game if you want to keep your sanity.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

stinkholeslammer

Terribly grindy shit game.

Dialogue is really bad, writing is terrible.

Renders are old and outdated.

Repeat scenes over and over and over hoping something new will happen.

Games been in development since 2019 and has almost no content, and what little it does have is hidden behind time wasting pointless grind.

Skip.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Stolen Destiny is not the worst game around but it certainly fails in some key places. First of, the story makes very little sense and has even less interest. Girls are pretty hard to believe even if we consider the sci-fi elements involved and are also clearly uninteresting as characters. Also, the progress through the sandbox is hard because you never know what to do, where to go, etc. It doesn't help that lots of plotlines open from the beginning reach very quickly points where you need "the next update" and sometimes that is true and sometimes not, because you may be able to advance those lines through other lines even if they explicitly tell you to wait for further updates. So it is all, gameplay wise, very confusing, hard to follow and boring.

Render quality and character models are nice, animations are so as well but too few and too short. There is no sound so to speak and I found no bugs in it, if we don't consider the lack of explanations or directions a bug.

All in all, maybe with a thorough update to introduce a hint system, or maybe someone doing a walkthrough or things becoming clearer the game may be able to save itself. But, as it stands, it's just not worth the effort.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Theogboss

renders are great and but that's about it. if you want to see the same scenes over and over again go ahead but I won't. the game has potential but not as a sandbox. most of us hope you might change your mind on the sandbox thing and go into a more linear type of game where you don't need to repeat the same scene 100 times before you progress.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Horny

I'd give this game a 5 star if I could as the models and sexual tension build up is extremely well done despite the poor english translation. I also don't mind the grind, but what really makes it unforgiveable is the confusing progression to unlock events. Some scenes are practically impossible to unlock. Most the time, especially with Sarah (sister), you are stuck in a seemingly infinite loop, and scenes only trigger out of pure luck. I honestly have no idea why the developer would do this, but I can't in good conscience give this game more than a 1 star.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

goodbye890

i love this game, the tension building in this story line between the main characters are written excellently. there are only few games on this website that know how to genuinely build sexual tension and relatively to the changing relationship between characters as the story line builds, definitely a 5 star
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Sacorna

Sad to see nice renders wasted on bad mechanics and a weak plot.

PROS:

- Nice renders for the girls at home and at your "special" work
    - Interesting idea for the plot regarding you "special" work

CONS:

This game features on of the most annoying instances of "moonlogic" or "rub a onto b until it works" that I have seen/played in a long time.

There is no hint system, the flag/trigger trees are so long and have so many points that it is hard to keep track. For example:
    You unlock "special work" and later your "choices" (meaning you decide what triggers/flags to follow)
    - fap in the morning (morning time) or get up right away (early morning time)
    - at your "work" location fap in the shower or not
    - go MO, TU, WE option A or go TH and FR for option B
    And these are just some of the triggers that interact with each other.

This game also has the good old scene progression via repetition, first time 3 renders, second time 4 renders and so on.

And the last point that pissed me off the most:
    "No more content her wait for a later update"
    The word "update" linking to the devs patreon.
    You get to read that in the cafe within a few minutes after beginning the game.

Oh and the conversations are sometimes really hard to follow thanks to typos and gramer, but that is this games least problem and easy to fix.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

buttsoupbarnes

Honestly surprised by these 3 star reviews - solid game here that you could argue for 4 or 5 stars.

Decent amount of content, good renders, always a big fun of sleep molesting which this game has.

The only downsides I can think of would be Quality of life improvements: having the skip time button in a easier to access place and allowing us to skip from early morning to morning instead of jumping straight to afternoon. Or a proper walkthrough - hard to tell when you reach the end of content.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 0.1.7

• clean, if not gorgeous, renders - as the game progresses there is an improvement in quality
    • animation smooth but on the unrealistic slow speed
    • mother and sister faces look generic and too similar even if they are related
    • hot mother daughter duo (not MC's family)
    • hard to make sense of story but it enables some great eroticism
    • long reused scenes - it's mandatory you use the Skip button because scenes are replayed when revisiting events that have more to offer at the end of the replayed portion
    • a bit grindy - given the fact that scenes are repeated before progress is made and also making money is not developed with any content
    • erotic scenarios - dedicated entirely to the the nudist family you eventually meet. absolute gems of sexual fantasies with the foxy milf and oblivious daughter as you explore their odd lifestyle. the game should have just been about this since it's so refreshing and provocative in the stale reused tropes of the AVNverse
    • limited content - mostly exist right now for mother and nudist family - maybe sister as well but unlocking scenes is not straightforward

Good graphics and dedicated to erotic scenarios - not story. God tier sexual scenario with nudist family.
    And needs to cut out the reusing of entire scenes and just cut to the chase/ the moment right before the new content of each event.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

pplSayImCrazy

Not a bad game to start, there is a lot of content in the game, but don't expect too much, but how long do we have to wait for the new version of the game

This will be able in the next update in a few weeks, in the meantime it has already been several months .(
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Puppetmaster

With the new update it is an exciting game!
    there is a little grind here and there and sometimes its not clear what to do. Especially when you skip almost all dialog xD
    A hint system would be great and to see more clearly when you reach an end to a current event line. There are hints: next update, But they could be a bit more direct.
    The renders are great. Not the best( like big brother another story) but quite good and almost on the same level.
    After playing from the beginning to the end in more or less 3 hours I would recommend this game to anyone. Especially one who like night content.
    There are a loot of unique scenes which I did not see in other games. And I played them all...

Really good. I consider to support the project.

Keep up the good work! and Im seeing forward to the next update :)
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Behappy69

I just finished all the content there is right now. I really liked it I am enjoying the story and it seems we will get choices which I always like. The mom and sister are both really hot and so far seem to have different fetishes. Your mom's boss well she seems like the one that will bring about more Femdom and I am hoping we will get choices with her as well even if I still choose it, it's really great to be able to choose. I really found it funny at times its always good to get a few laughs out of a game I like some of the humour. Then the renders are really good the Animations are also. I did hear some sound in the game I hope there will be more but more than that I really hope there will be sex sound effects such as moaning and butt slapping etc... I know if it had them I would support this game. Well, I really look forward to the next update. Keep up the great work Liebrio.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

alukaa

So whilst the models used are great, and that the event are we thought through, the grind in the game loses the star.
    Be ware these updates are also very far part, could be dropped at any point.
    also the english in the game can be quite off putting
  18. 1.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

This review is for Stolen Destiny v0.1.5

Summary: Unless you're just looking for a timewaster with little entertainment value, don't bother.

Pros: The models for the mother and sister are very hot.

Cons: Literally everything except the models for the mother and sister. It's like this developer created a list of features that actual adults despise in adult games and then put all of them into this game. On top of that, there's an average of 6 months between releases. This game has terrible grammar and spelling, a garbage plot, a poorly-designed sandbox, excessive grind with no feedback, hidden/random triggers, and endless clichés. If those were the only problems, the game would be close to average by F95zone "standards". However, the worst part is that the player is required to perform a complex series of actions in the correct order and without hints to get specific events to trigger. Then, even if the player gets all of it correct, the player is expected to remember it all 6 months later when the next update arrives.

I probably would've given this game 3 stars after the first time I played, but it's only become worse and having to relearn everything every 6 months is a nightmare. Until this game gets a decent hint/quest system, I'm out. In its current state, this garbage game should be renamed to Stolen Hours of My Life.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Azt1234

Surprisingly good quality. There's quite a lot of content right now and renders are great. It is a little grindy though, and skipping time is hidden too deep in menus given how often you will HAVE TO use it. Worth a try anyway. I wish this one gets finished.

Oh and some kind of progression bar would be nice. Not exactly walkthrough, just something to let you now if you've found everything available in build.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Wooder

WOW! Nice girls, a little bit grinding but and a unexpected new renders when repeat options with the girls. Wainting for a new updates soon to advance in the history of the characters. Nice job Liebrio!