Ren'Py - Abandoned - Stolen Destiny [v0.1.9] [Liebrio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

recking1209

I've been waiting for this game for about 2 years and I almost forgot about it when it was updated, thank God ...
    Nice work, words can't describe my excitement, update so much, I can't wait to go in to play ..
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zero Britannia

Great game..looking forward for more updates..also, i wish the scenes were all video clips and not just GIFs / still images..Love the Mom character though..hope to see more of here on the future updates..
  3. 5.00 star(s)

John64

In general - not bad for 0.1 version. Models are awesome. English is awful. Also would like to know if there are still some events left or not and some guidance about what to do next. But since would like to see the continuation giving it 5 as an encouragement.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

May of 2022 update
    This is my update from November of 2019.
    I went from the original 3 star rating down to 2 because after all this time there isn't even an in game guide or stat chart for the ladies. Could just be on my end, but I'm not sure of that.
    PROS
    The models are really sexy
    CONS
    No guide, or stats info
    Writing is sloppy
    No choices at all unless you want to play twister or chat

So, as I stated this is an update from 2019, and I have to say that it doesn't appear to have gotten any better at all. What is the point to the story? LONG DRAWN OUT suffering. Grinding with the landlady is awful, there isn't anything to do with the roommate, and interacting with anyone else is a nightmare because you are boxed into this SIMP role straight out of the gate. You do get aggressive with the landlady once, but you quickly back peddle into the stuttering unsure SIMP. Give us one way or the other. This flippant persona given to us for the MC is awful. I would say good luck, but maybe a complete rework is in order on this one. I'm going to have to give this one a pass for future updates.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ive_got-problems

Well, ignoring the whole getting fucked in the ass by my sister with a strap-on while you eat your mom out after she got a creampie by some other dude. Assuming since that was just a dream, and it will never happen in the game, I actually kinda like this game. Just gotta get a bit of work on the translation. A couple times it came out in Russian instead of English. But other than that, it's pretty fun, and a different story. Keep up the good work!
  6. 1.00 star(s)

TheKryptonian

Wow. What a shitshow this is.

The mom and sis are hot models but that is the only thing I can possible give any praise too.

2 mins into the game the MC is being anally raped by his sister while eating some other guys cum off his mother. WHAT THE FUCK is this abomination of a game?!

Dev should take these models and scrap the entire rest of the game. Just an absolute travesty such good assets are wasted on this cess pool of a game. For fucks sake what a disaster. o_O
  7. 4.00 star(s)

CDRccknar

I like the models and the renders in this game so far the demo has piqued my interest.

The story looks like it has some potential and I will be keeping an eye on this one.

Looking forward to seeing where this one goes from the demo. There is also a surprising amount of content for the demo, So keep up the good work and you could see some of my hard earned cash as well!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Renaulto

I played the Demo 1.5 version, and overall I found it to be quirky fun.

The biggest complaint I have is the writing is off. It's obvious that in the English version that it isn't written by someone who is a native speaker.

That being said, I like the overall story idea so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing it develop. The renders are nice, the plot though super light at the moment, is nice. I gave 4 stars mostly because of the potential that S.D. has.