VN Ren'Py Stolen [v0.15.5] [LoveStory]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
it has the "NETORARE" tag not netori(here on this site mostly labeled with the cheating tag) or netorase(here on this site mostly labeled the swinging tag) so i dont see where you can get confused about whats in the game.
I think most of the problems come when people use the "netorare" tag in games that are just "swinging". And I think the cheating tag work, but it's too "open" (could serve both Netori and Netorare). So I still think that using Netori tag would be better because it would be something more exact for the games that are about MC stealing someone else's partner. And I think "cheating" could be used when the game is more like "MC is in a relationship with someone and he cheats on his partner with another character"

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
Right now there is no "NTR" tag. There is only the "Netorare" tag. Why would these people not exclude the "Netorare" tag is truly beyond me.

Also can anyone tell me how much content is there? 82Mb file size feels way too less.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Soooo its cool that there is voice acting and all but this is just to little content. You shouldn't have released it yet. That was literally like 3 minutes of content. If you want this game to be taken seriously you gotta have a little substance so the players have something to look forward to. It looks kinda cool just way to little content for an actual release.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Right now there is no "NTR" tag. There is only the "Netorare" tag. Why would these people not exclude the "Netorare" tag is truly beyond me.

Also can anyone tell me how much content is there? 82Mb file size feels way too less.
Tbf if you exclude that tag then you end up missing out on games that have it as a bad end, avoidable or different routes.

Reactions: Domagonic

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
I know the NTR "predicament" has been talked about to death on this site.. but if it were to me I would drop the Japanese naming shit (netorare-netorase-netori) and just replace them with their fuckin description i.e (cuckolding-swinging-wife sharing-cheating-wife stealing- etc....)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I know the NTR "predicament" has been talked about to death on this site.. but if it were to me I would drop the Japanese naming shit (netorare-netorase-netori) and just replace them with their fuckin description i.e (cuckolding-swinging-wife sharing-cheating-wife stealing- etc....)
The funny thing being that many of those tags already exist yet if you only use those the first comment will always be "Where's the NTR tag!"

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Cheating can be a bit ambiguous, though.
Like, who is cheating ? the MC or his wife ?
Cause the latter defaults back to NTR

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Cheating can be a bit ambiguous, though.
Like, who is cheating ? the MC or his wife ?
Cause the latter defaults back to NTR
Easy, depending on the MC if it's male protagonist or female protagonist..
Edit: or simply it can be labeled female cheating or male cheating instead of just cheating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logber
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote