Unreal Engine Abandoned Stories of the Serpent [Tech Demo] [Green Wyvern Games]

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Why do all of the games that are non-VN or kinetic novel, in other words with actual gameplay, have to be female protagonist?
Sometimes I want to pretend it's me in a fantasy world fighting monsters and going, "Oh noes, I am defeated, now I'll have to get "forcefully" laid.
After all, a gamer can only play Oblivion with (illegal) loli monster mods so many days. Just kidding 3,4 letter agencies, I didn't actually do that. ...Today. No really, kidding.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
PS: Picture 4 is like, "I have a fucking sword in my ribs, how the fuck do you think my day was?!!"
Unless she was one of the odd races you bump into now and then in which case it would, yeh yeh so you shoved a sword through my chest big deal, now I am going to pull it out and shove it through your chest and see how you like it.

poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
op Did you use 'Flowscape' from STEAM? If so, WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for Flowscape's developer. He's getting more customers now if this is the case.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
"Episode 0" is going to be a Patreon exclusive episode that will demonstrate all the game mechanics and tell the story of the game world a few hundred years before "Episode 1"
So... the first release, that one would use to get people invested in the story and the project, and to attract people to the future development... is going to be locked behind a paywall? I really wish a degree in marketing were required to start a Patreon page.

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
There is a new demo i think, i can't see what's inside the post