RPGM Abandoned Stories Through Glass [EP.1 v0.2.b-A ] [Sunsettdev]

Zomboik

Oct 14, 2017
Wow! You have come to find the blue maze! :oops: Yes, there are still some paths that I was working on in the game, like the great Goddess, the infinite gaze and the connection between the great labyrinth and the game's plot!!

In fact, I had already prepared these lines long before I actually started working on the game as a whole because it was a very old idea, I just interconnected everything in an intelligent way. I'm going to try to rip this version of the game, collecting the assets and trying to continue where I left off. It's going to be a bit complex, but who knows, maybe it's still worth continuing? I was happy to see that there are still people commenting on this project.
What does this even mean ?!

1723342058164.png

So I actually spend some time playing this game, but it's full of bugs and sometimes the game just crashes, quests should be a little more detailed, and most of the time you have to explore the map to find other quests, it's not a bad game but It lacks a lot of quality of life things, like faster movement, toggable shift, load in menu, NOT CRASHING WHEN I FORGOT TO SAVE, maybe a minimap, option to skip a lot of dialogue or atleast faster text without pauses.

Also I noticed that dev ripped maps from other h-game like Urban demons, cmon even the characters sprites are the same. why?...

Also that bald guy can't move because of my self from alternate timeline, dev please fix.
1723342712673.png