Ren'Py - Abandoned - Story [v0.3] [story and magic]

1. 4.00 star(s)

entotre

The story premise is interesting, tough the writing could be more concise and less repetitive.

There is very little content right now, so I would recommend waiting a while before trying it out.

The sex minigame needs some work, it is uninteresting and slow.
    It would probably be best to scrap it and instead give the player a couple of choices for what kind of scene they wish to watch, then letting them click trough at whatever pace they wish.

The content released so far is rather wholesome but the lore on some places make me expect there to eventually be some darker stuff as well.
    Tough it may be unrealistic to hope for an tyrant path where you enslave and torture people.

Version 0.1.1
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

Good work, it look really promising, what we saw of the female cast is attractive and the setting is good and detailed with lot of background.
    I can't wait to meet Elreen again.

There is two serious problems however :
    - The sex scene minigame is not good, and the sex scenes should be written instead of that
    - edit : The other was a bug and has been fixed.

This is a review for a very early version, I will edit it as the game continue its development. But so far it's the best first release of 2022.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Great beginning. I liked the story thus far (v0.1) and the graphics looks great. It also offers a unique (for me) skill and inventory system, so it's enjoyable as Not Just The Same Old Same Old. Definitely worth a try.