[R>Writer] storyteller needed.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
my first advice is, drop the incest plot, its not worth the hassle. i know its the main point, but if you wanna do patreon, it wont be long before you will be forced to change it. so might as well not do it in the first place.

just leave it blank, something like a name-nickname, will let you get away with it.

something like, "this is [BLANK], she is your [BLANK], you sometimes call her [BLANK], and she calls you[BLANK]".

that alone will let you do the story, and not having to deal with the headache.

the best part is, this is so seamless, people could get alot from very little. for example
"this is [Ana], she is your [Sister], you sometimes call her [sis], and she calls you[bro]"

it would also let people have fun like for example:

"this is [Thamuz, the forsaken], she is your [Summoned Nether Daemon], you sometimes call her [Summon], and she calls you[Shah]".

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
my first advice is, drop the incest plot, its not worth the hassle. i know its the main point, but if you wanna do patreon, it wont be long before you will be forced to change it. so might as well not do it in the first place.

just leave it blank, something like a name-nickname, will let you get away with it.

something like, "this is [BLANK], she is your [BLANK], you sometimes call her [BLANK], and she calls you[BLANK]".

that alone will let you do the story, and not having to deal with the headache.

the best part is, this is so seamless, people could get alot from very little. for example
"this is [Ana], she is your [Sister], you sometimes call her [sis], and she calls you[bro]"

it would also let people have fun like for example:

"this is [Thamuz, the forsaken], she is your [Summoned Nether Daemon], you sometimes call her [Summon], and she calls you[Shah]".
don't plan on using patron.