Straight shota VN in development

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Also i forgot other stuff. He stated he was gonna make a pokemon animation reaching certain goal and was never done, even when he literally passed the goal by fuck ton of money. Now some months back he also stated a new project, that it will be done if he reached certain amount of subscribers, a that's a thing nobody can check lmao, i even asked him how will we know that we were close to reach that objective, and guess, never answered to me but yes to other comments.

So for me, he's still a milker and a scammer without doubt.

Hope is the last to die, still, I really don't believe any shit from him by now.
yeah im not gonna believe every word from the artist as long as if the artist has an evidence progress of his demo made game.

or.... if someone can leak his concept art or demo game would be interesting to see here....

is anyone here who is a patreon subscriber to the artist?? or its just pure artwork commission that's all?

Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
yeah im not gonna believe every word from the artist as long as if the artist has an evidence progress of his demo made game.

or.... if someone can leak his concept art or demo game would be interesting to see here....

is anyone here who is a patreon subscriber to the artist?? or its just pure artwork commission that's all?
It's just all commissions i believe, the big "projects" are usually goals or a paid work.
Idk if read everything on the thread but some pages back i said there was a demo of this VN, can't remember if it was an actual renpy or a video. He even had a fold with some files like gifs that were supposed to be for the demo.

All this has already been discussed. This dude is a scammer and a milker, or we can say it was. But whatever, I'll never support him again. I'll repost the screen i uploaded long ago so everyone can confirm what i say. Lmao he said "early next year", yeah keep dreaming.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Actually, he just told me in pixiv he is still working on it when he feels like it.... So I'm not sure where he sits with this project, but it's been 4 year almost 5 years so don't have your hopes up hearing this. This artist makes most of his money doing random drawings and commissions. It pays better for him than this stuff could ever pay. View attachment 2242790
I'm like 90% sure it's been like almost 6 or 7 years since he first posted about this. It started on deviantart. But yeah, this is not even his so called "dream" anymore.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
So... I see this thread is pretty dead... but still, if someone here can provide me a link to that "demo scene" that crystal made way back then... I really wanted to see this video one more time, kemono party google drive link is no longer working.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So... I see this thread is pretty dead... but still, if someone here can provide me a link to that "demo scene" that crystal made way back then... I really wanted to see this video one more time, kemono party google drive link is no longer working.
Look on gelbooru, theres stuff of the vn but not from the demo.

Greg is only here to ask 1 (one) question:
Pregnant sex planned?
This ain't gonna happen dude, this proyect is long dead.

sapphire368

Mar 16, 2020
Hello ! i'm Crystal, and I'm here to introduce you to a project i've been working on for quite a long time : Presto Ring. What's Presto Ring ? : It's an adult-oriented visual novel about a mother (Veronica) and her son (Luke). The story will mainly focus on the relationship between these two characters, and furthermore, how Veronica will start to "dress" as Viper Pink, the fictional female character Luke watches everyday on TV. The idea behind such an oddity is for Veronica to feel more in touch with her son, making him pay attention to her and also encourage him to do his homeworks.... There will be other support characters in the game, each with their own scenes, but the game itself takes the form of a classical visual-novel with interactions, meaning that the game will focus more on a linear storyline with a coherent and continuous script rather than an "open" style of progression. Basically, the story revolves around Luke and Veronica, and their everyday lives. Presto Ring works in a "Chapter" format, kind of like what you can see from the Telltale studio games. Expect the demo of "Presto Ring : Chapter 1" to drop soon!

Happy to read you if you have any questions about the game :D
You abandoned this

• Haha
Reactions: yercat