Straight shota VN in development

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Not sure what disappoints me more, finding about this just now or seeing that it never took off. Probably the latter. A shame, the art is gorgeous, that animation preview is was absolutely promising and I'm always down for some good SS.
We're all disappointed man, mostly people like me who donated to his patreon hoping that vn gets released.

• Sad
Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
:unsure:

The boy looks very likely to be under 12 (no pubic hair, baby fat). I don't understand, under rule 7, how the mods let this scam be advertised here.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
:unsure:

The boy looks very likely to be under 12 (no pubic hair, baby fat). I don't understand, under rule 7, how the mods let this scam be advertised here.
While you saying everything is +18 everything it's possible.

May 21, 2018
Hello ! i'm Crystal, and I'm here to introduce you to a project i've been working on for quite a long time : Presto Ring. What's Presto Ring ? : It's an adult-oriented visual novel about a mother (Veronica) and her son (Luke). The story will mainly focus on the relationship between these two characters, and furthermore, how Veronica will start to "dress" as Viper Pink, the fictional female character Luke watches everyday on TV. The idea behind such an oddity is for Veronica to feel more in touch with her son, making him pay attention to her and also encourage him to do his homeworks.... There will be other support characters in the game, each with their own scenes, but the game itself takes the form of a classical visual-novel with interactions, meaning that the game will focus more on a linear storyline with a coherent and continuous script rather than an "open" style of progression. Basically, the story revolves around Luke and Veronica, and their everyday lives. Presto Ring works in a "Chapter" format, kind of like what you can see from the Telltale studio games. Expect the demo of "Presto Ring : Chapter 1" to drop soon!

Happy to read you if you have any questions about the game :D

I like it, usually not many shotacon games are made, I like your art style, but I would like the protagonist to be of a slimmer build and not as chubby as it looks in the last image you put, in fact I would say that It even reminds me a bit of Steven Universe. it's just a recommendation

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
and let me guess... he is busy doing other artwork on his commissions right?
so this is another idiots milker on patreon. This man dont even make "Demo-pre-alpha" build. keep donations guys...
idk why ren*py game develops years like full 3d games on unity/UE it just "bunch of words and pictures"...

Reactions: yercat

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
so this is another idiots milker on patreon. This man dont even make "Demo-pre-alpha" build. keep donations guys...
idk why ren*py game develops years like full 3d games on unity/UE it just "bunch of words and pictures"...
He isn't a milker because he's actually providing a product. It even falls into the same genre. It's just not a game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
He isn't a milker because he's actually providing a product. It even falls into the same genre. It's just not a game.
He WAS a milker till he had his patreon taken down. Since he never took off the "this is for my game" from his patreon profile.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
this guy show off with concept of game throw us some pics and said i made game about relationship mom/son and gone... 4 years pass and we dont see any piece of game to try and see what he done... and U talk about hes not milker??? lol
u blind believer
i dont give a fack what he doing THE POINT IS HE SAID TO MAKE A GAME AND DONT DONE IT BUT TAKE MONEY FROM PPL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM!
im know what that mean - support for months some one on patreon and all u get for this time is smal update with 1-2 new animations in 3-4 months if u lucky...
nah im done with this sh1t...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i dont give a fack what he doing THE POINT IS HE SAID TO MAKE A GAME AND DONT DONE IT BUT TAKE MONEY FROM PPL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM!
Im pretty sure anyone that is actually paying him knows that the game isnt his priority. All his socials are geared to his art, and thats what people are supporting him for. Plans change, this is simply a proof of concept that was put on the back burner.

By the way I say "back burner" and "not his priority" because I talked to him a few months ago and he is still allegedly working on the game. I dont see a reason for him to lie as I recall it being a DM, but I still wouldn't get your hope up

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
Im pretty sure anyone that is actually paying him knows that the game isnt his priority. All his socials are geared to his art, and thats what people are supporting him for. Plans change, this is simply a proof of concept that was put on the back burner.

By the way I say "back burner" and "not his priority" because I talked to him a few months ago and he is still allegedly working on the game. I dont see a reason for him to lie as I recall it being a DM, but I still wouldn't get your hope up
then picture artist gonna make own game most of them fack up this and cancel project... drawing easier for them so why bother self with coding ang other stuff u dont know well as ur main skill drawing.
this guy not 1st and not last so idiots keep money flow - its their decision.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017

Yeh, i asked him about the game too months ago and he says he's still "working" on it, but I'm sure that project didn't even have a complete demo made, so most likely will never see the light.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Yeh, i asked him about the game too months ago and he says he's still "working" on it, but I'm sure that project didn't even have a complete demo made, so most likely will never see the light.
i can only guess he will work his game when he has a free time on his schedule while his main busy work is doing commission artworks and yeah we will never see those concept image of the game or the demo made game.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Im pretty sure ....
Also i forgot other stuff. He stated he was gonna make a pokemon animation reaching certain goal and was never done, even when he literally passed the goal by fuck ton of money. Now some months back he also stated a new project, that it will be done if he reached certain amount of subscribers, a that's a thing nobody can check lmao, i even asked him how will we know that we were close to reach that objective, and guess, never answered to me but yes to other comments.

So for me, he's still a milker and a scammer without doubt.

i can only guess...
Hope is the last to die, still, I really don't believe any shit from him by now.

Reactions: ejmuerte