Ren'Py - Stranded in Space [Days 1-19.5 Elysium] [WildMan Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

portgasdluigi

It's rare that you come to this site and see a game you immediately know that you and the dev are on the same Paige (heh...play the game, you'll get the pun). Prepare for the ultimate harem...IN SPAAACE! MC is Stranded in Space(as the name suggests) on a ship where he's the only male.

You're probably thinking this will just be a fuck-fest game, but it's much more than that. There's a good amount of lewdness here but don't expect to start fucking every girl right away. Some will be easier than others, some don't want anything to do with you, some will be all over you right away. Each of the girls you'll meet aboard The Endurance have distinct personalities, character traits, looks, and backstories.

Getting to know each girl is a blast and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with each one of them, you'll get to learn about each of them as you go through the first 8 days.

MC is unable to remember the past year of his life and has no idea why he is on The Endurance (is was supposed to be an all female ship). He can however remember his life before the past year. So you'll be going on a journey with MC and his A.I. friend Paige to try and recover his memories and woo the ladies on board.

The Endurance is bound for a new planet and everyone aboard was in a cryo-sleep. However, people stated waking up earlier that they were supposed to and no one quite knows why (another mystery for you to help solve).

The laptop system is a great idea for a game like this, MC will use his laptop every morning once he gets it and can partake in a group chat with everyone and DM any of the girls you choose so long as they're online that day. It's a great way to get more interaction with the girls you like, and maybe get some nudes (hint hint). There's a couple gripes with the laptop system in this release but Wildman has stated he's taking care of concerns.

Most choices are fairly minor so you'll be following a set path for the most part. However, there are 3 Major Choices in this first release that will affect the rest of your game going forward. These are done in a natural way in-game where MC has to make some interesting choices, don't worry, no choice is a bad choice.

So get out of your cryo-sleep and get aboard The Endurance, any harem fan will not want to miss this one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sirdoggo3

First time a game on here has made me audibly giggle, writing is excellent.

Personally can't fault the art.

Somewhat generic story but with enough character's and personalities to make it work so well and stand out from the rest.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

StrawberryCheese83

Seriously....one of the best games on this platform ever. In my opinion. The story is top notch, the models are gorgeous, the animations are very well done. In summary, I love this game. What I don't understand at all is, why does this developer have so few patreons???? I will support him from today. This game is one of the best this year for me. Thanks to the developer for this great game. I wish you all the luck and success for the further development. You deserve it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Guy Axworthy

Warning: Rating may change in the future. Currently rating Days 1-8

Gameplay/Story: 4/5

Story is pretty solid so far. Although it was used before, the dev seems to make it work by actually building up any potential relationship with the female characters instead of having them all jump on him. Would have given it a 5/5 if there were some impactful choices to be made by the player, since as it stands right now it feels more like a kinetic novel (not that I mind it just to be clear)

Renders/Characters: 5/5

Beautiful and simply amazing Renders. GIVE PAIGE A BODY ! ! !

Music: 0/5

There is no sound in the game.

I see potential for this game and hope it sticks around.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

qwertyuiop990!

I've just finished my play through, and I must say it's gr9.
    Great renders, engaging story, and some interesting plot developments towards the end.

I don't usually play initial releases as they're usually quite small and can be a bit buggy or have horrendous typos. Not so in this case. There's a decent amount of content, the story is a bit linear to start with, but that's understandable whilst getting the background and story established.

I do worry that adding the choices towards the end of this release are leading to some branching that's going to create additional work for the dev with extra paths, but so far he's shown himself to be quite capable so I hope the releases continue on a good schedule.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

Very good game with lots of potential for future updates.
    It has many Li's, very different from each other and equally beautiful.
    The renders and animations are pretty good.
    Is one of the longest first updates I have ever played, it has quite a lot of content already (more so than many other game's 4th update.)

The only annoying thing about the game is the forced "paths" major choice of choosing one girl already and also the game abuse of the "online chat" computer, at first is nice and adds some interesting dialogues but it comes too repetitive after a bit because the dev is kinda abusing of it all the time.

Very Recommended game in general.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

delray

Absolutely incredible release--great art, animations, and the storytelling has me completely locked in. Also the added bonus of a fully-developed messaging platform with "side quests"? Holy smokes. One of the best games all year.