EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main pic.jpg

Overview:

The protagonist enters a reality t.v show in the hope of aquiring ..."Fame and fortune".
But it goes quite badly wrong.

Personal note:
This is a mind control/corruption game from TFGameSite. I'm not sure the game is officially on abandonned status, but the dev hasn't made any update since July, 2015. It includes a decent amount of various Gifs/Imgs and has a lot of RNG.
You have 35 days before the game ends. The downside is that there's no save features included on this game, which can turn out a bit frustrating as the RNG can be a pain at some point.
Intro should at least been played once, since you have an easter egg while playing the intro which allows you to get a bonus 20 votes, a specific name alongside with a specific title if you manage to get the related ending (see the walkthrough for further info).​

Thread Updated: 2018-07-15
Developer: Brokenwings255
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough/Tips:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -

Extras:

Cheat Version thanks to @ElChavez

pic00.jpg pic01.jpg pic02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I moved it for you. Center the overview personal note text, as well as the thumbnails and put the walkthrough under spoilers.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
@Eoin If you like transf games such as ones posted on TFGamesSite, it's a decent one to check. I was actually quite surprised by the content, if the story isn't top notch it's still pretty good. The only negative part imo is the lack of save features which can be troublesome in the middle/late game. I'd suggest at least to check it out

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
You're a male during the whole intro, then you turn into a girl. No futa/shemale fetish in this game but a little bit of soft sissy stuff at the beginning

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i maybe gonna sound like an idiot but...

did it really deserve to be share if its abandonned ?

its not like i dont want to see the website full of abandonned stuff. but just ask myself if it very worth to be downloaded as know that it will never have update or else...

Reactions: Sole and jande21

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
As long as the game got a decent story/content I dont see why we shouldnt share it. The end of the current release could be the end of the final version of the game as it is, just don't expect an amazing ending. I'd have not shared it here if there was no content, Id say it worth around 1h of gameplay, maybe a bit more

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Why the hell so much games with f*ckin transformation?
Because there are those that like to play these types of stories/games, as can be discerned by the number of people that visit the TFGames / IGDB sites, and by the number of people that download content from there. (or make that content available here for that matter)
It's a big downside for many-many players...
There's a very simple solution to that, they can choose to not download those types of content.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
I can get to the point where you use a trap on Sarah, but that's about it. Not sure what I'm supposed to do after that.

May 19, 2017
Because there are those that like to play these types of stories/games, as can be discerned by the number of people that visit the TFGames / IGDB sites, and by the number of people that download content from there. (or make that content available here for that matter)

There's a very simple solution to that, they can choose to not download those types of content.
Because theyre games being taken from Tfgamessite.com... transformation games site. Its a large community that makes a lot of games. Thats why theyre posted here. If you dont like it, simply dont download it and move on.
I'm not downloading it of course.
I didn't wanted to criticize anyone's tastes... sorry if i was rude or something.

Meanwhile

Jun 29, 2017
Is there some way to get pictures from the game? I want to see all of the content but there is no image folder :/ And game is too unforgiving and time limited.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is there some way to get pictures from the game? I want to see all of the content but there is no image folder :/ And game is too unforgiving and time limited.
The story was build using the Twine 1 Sugarcane story format but unfortunately the developer decided to embed the images within the HTML as data:image strings.

Normally I would suggest using the Twine 1 application's ability to re-create a project via importing a Compiled HTML file but the total size in MB of this story's images may cause the application to crash.

You could try use a programming scripting language to parse the HTML file using Regex to extract all the Twine.image tagged tiddler attributed child div elements from the storeArea ID div element, and then convert the body of each of those child div elements back into actual image files.

Reactions: Meanwhile