Unity Abandoned Stranded with Hotties [v0.1] [Black Owl Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BlackOwlGames

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2023
When will initial story quests be implemented? Not before Elder Scrolls VI releases, I hope.
We are planning to release some semblance of a story alongside an archery system in the next update.

Let me get this strait, No incest? No futa? No femdom?

somebody get me some sprinkles and chocolate and cherries and shit to go with all this fuckin vanilla.
There's not going to be any incest, nor femdom (the MC is pretty much the epitome of masculinity) but there are going to be futa characters.

Can we change the MCs name?

Yes, the MC can have a custom name. But the names for the other characters wont be customizable.

Harem, does that mean we are forced to play a nice guy?
Not necessarily. The MC is very much a roidhead and it is a survival game so there are going to be opportunities to make some hard choices.

Reactions: Vlbc

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
tried to reach the highest point ( mountain ) halfway up i fell through the rendering like in old days by the first half life games

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
for these type of game like the forest i would like it female monsters to be able to rape the main character (in horror theme of curse) and the male monsters or futa be able to kidnap the friendly females from your camp(but make it rarely happening). this would be great

Reactions: BubblesTheAllMighty

Apr 25, 2019
God idea you have here.
But i think you have released it too early for the public to see. At least have a bit of gameplay to offer.
Only being able to chop down trees ain't gonna cut it.
Personally i don't ask for much and this is still not enough.

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Do not download this piece of shit.There is not even an option to quite the game you are forced to alt tab and close it.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Downloaded it and tried it, it's basically a demo version that can do anything dev posted in the changelog.
Nothing wrong with that, but I wonder, does the dev missed a tag or are there no tags when a girls has a dick?

I mean, that's definitely a dick right there and not his!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
I always thought The Forest would be much better with some lewdness, searched in vain for an adult mod though.
A good idea here and I wish you good luck with it :)

Reactions: jair369

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
We are planning to release some semblance of a story alongside an archery system in the next update.

There's not going to be any incest, nor femdom (the MC is pretty much the epitome of masculinity) but there are going to be futa characters.

Yes, the MC can have a custom name. But the names for the other characters wont be customizable.

Not necessarily. The MC is very much a roidhead and it is a survival game so there are going to be opportunities to make some hard choices.
Since the mc is the epitome of masculinity I guess there won't be ntr? What about sharing? are the futa characters going to be fucking the girls too?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm..Cut down trees with the axe..I'd rather creampie some bushes with 'The Axe'.:sneaky:

Downloaded it and tried it, it's basically a demo version that can do anything dev posted in the changelog.
Nothing wrong with that, but I wonder, does the dev missed a tag or are there no tags when a girls has a dick?

I mean, that's definitely a dick right there and not his!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah. One "futa/trans" tag, please.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Will you be able to build structures in the future, like the ones in The Forest or are we just going to make use of an abandoned cabin/facility.

BlackOwlGames

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2023
Will you be able to build structures in the future, like the ones in The Forest or are we just going to make use of an abandoned cabin/facility.

Yes there is a plan to add structures. We'd be able to build cabins, but also custom structures. We've already worked on the feature it just needs alot more polishing before we can release it

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Yes there is a plan to add structures. We'd be able to build cabins, but also custom structures. We've already worked on the feature it just needs alot more polishing before we can release it
Check "Survival Game", maybe some The Dead End, and you will understand . In your current tags theres nothing specific enough to get buyers, subs, etc. Check osanago DLsite sales and you will understand what im talking about.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote