Flash Completed Strange Flesh [v1.4] [Greatest Bear Studios]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

commieslut

Aug 7, 2020
I'm surprised that not so many people know about this excellent game. Literally the best and well-made lewd game for gay men ever, also grateful that it's totally free.

Reactions: Bearcub88

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone knows how to be submissive to the boss? I brought the dude throwing beer bottles by grabbing him before i jump down but the booze didn't do anything.

Jan 14, 2019
There is no Boss Submissive. After you beat the game with all three endings (If I recall correctly) you can unlock debug mode which lets you summon enemies and raise/lower your health/drunkeness. Boss only has one sex scene (unless you count losing to the boss as one).

Reactions: Kaiath

BearBoar

Aug 2, 2021

My exact feelings when I finally discover a new gayme thread, put my hopes up ... only to find it's "ugly fat uncle" kind of bara.
We may need to add a "Bear" tag, so no one is going to get called "ugly fat uncle" anymore.

Pretty sure it goes through the whole vanilla spectrum. Footjob, Blowjob, Rimjob, Anal, Threesome.

Also Versatile Protagonist.
When I played an alpha it wasn't exactly vanilla - Suggested tags to be added: bear, leather, BDSM.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
This is probably one of the best bara games I've ever played .... the only thing that I missed was a way to use a console controller (for example, I have a PS3 one), because I suck (and not in a sexy way) playing this with a keyboard.

We may need to add a "Bear" tag, so no one is going to get called "ugly fat uncle" anymore.
THIS. so much this.

Reactions: Bearcub88

Finn38

Oct 23, 2020
This is probably one of the best bara games I've ever played .... the only thing that I missed was a way to use a console controller (for example, I have a PS3 one), because I suck (and not in a sexy way) playing this with a keyboard.
Yup, it's great, but is it keyboard only? No controller?

kayflex

Jun 28, 2017
Theres a game that has a similar artstyle to this, I forgot what it was but Im sure you start at a garage and you have to find a way to exit it.

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
There is no Boss Submissive. After you beat the game with all three endings (If I recall correctly) you can unlock debug mode which lets you summon enemies and raise/lower your health/drunkeness. Boss only has one sex scene (unless you count losing to the boss as one).
how can you unlock the third ending ? I have already unlock domination and corruption ending and no clues for third ending. Do I have start play again from beginning ?

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021
how can you unlock the third ending ? I have already unlock domination and corruption ending and no clues for third ending. Do I have start play again from beginning ?
If i recall correctly, you don't have to use any save point to get the third ending.

Reactions: MooningMonsoon
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes