VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Strange Passion - My Boss, My Mistress [Final] [ZingaGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Goose69069

VERY SHORT!! gameplay, I liked the start and Character models are attractive and drawn well. The game severely lags dialogue, plot, and emotion. The Femdom aspect however was nice. The concept is great a tall, busty, more successful MILF owns us. There are choices but they don't mean much for such little length.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

shamelessalt

this game lasts all of 3 minutes and has roughly 0 quality for those 3 minutes. it took me longer to write this review than click through the text on this 'game,' and the text was all awful. I don't care how down bad you are for femdom content, this is a waste of your time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Kourosh

Pros :
    -The art is not bad.
    Cons :
    - Animations have low quality. (sorry the animation has low quality)
    - The game literally takes less than 4 minutes to finish even if you read all the stupid dialogues.
    - The story well, it's crap. Who knew being hungry or tired might lead you to grope your boss and as a punishment you would become a dog/slave to your boss !
    I would say don't waste your time but the game wouldn't take much of your time, however, don't waste your bandwith.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Alenin

I think what pisses me off the most about this game is the moral. It's basically saying that you can't be happy in a bdsm relationship. It does so by implying that a strong dominant woman who loves you as a submissive and who was saved from rape by you, won't stay that way because women can only be satisfied with a "strong dominant man". Making the only good end the one where you leave all that behind to have an average vanilla relationship with someone else. I think that the creator hates the bdsm life style, or at least looks down on it and the people who do it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Genji

The most hot garbage game i ever played..No development,full of stupid cuckold..and mc is a disgrace as a human being.And yes,the heroine is a piece of shit,the mc save her and this is how she pay him ..by making him a cuck slave..there is no music background,no animation,only some powerpoint slide with horrible art.Seriously,i dont get why Steam allowed this thing in their website,much more worse,its $10..My advice,stay away from this game its not worth it.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This is not worth $10 and barely qualifies as a game. There's only one or two choices in total and the game has under a half hour of content. Don't be fooled by the cover image, this is a bad game.

Its more of an art-showcase than an actual game. Although the art might indicate there's context behind the sex, there really isn't. Worse still, the little bit of dialogue in the game has horrible grammar and syntax, making it clear the writer is not a native english speaker.

The redeeming quality of this game is that the sex scenes are quick and dirty. Your femdom mistress is quick to say she's bored of you and is going to have sex with someone else. If you want femdom and cuckold content fast, this game is a good fit.

There are three animated scenes with generic moaning sounds added in. These are the only instances where sound is used in the entire game. Yes, its $10 on Steam without a basic soundtrack. Yes, Steam allows garbage.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Truemourne

Trash game filled with NTR garbage. As someone into femdom I really liked the main girl (if you can call her that, nobody has any character in this game), but she's an insecure piece of shit that NTRs the MC after he saves her. Also the English is awful.

The creators should just never again make a femdom game or any game for that matter, there is no actual reason to play this game. The art is certainly above average but a captioned image from pixiv is very likely to have more character and better art .
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Ninjaman2

This is a really short game with an ADHD plot. I appreciate anyone making games but his one seems really sloppy. You get a decent introduction and then it felt like the author got bored and just dropped a bunch of fetish content without any real depth to it.

No real build up after becoming a slave. Just random content. Also it tries to do animation poorly, should just stick with the still pictures IMO. The game is also over in about 5-6 minutes depending on reading speed.

Art is pretty neat though and fun concept.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

If it was a tad longer and had slightly more art it could be a three star, IF you accept it's meant as a short VN. The art isn't the worst and hey it is complete and least. Still even for a short VN it's insanely short. It's like it was trying to be a moped but ended up being a pedal bike with a square wheel. It's not short VN short it's demo short.
    It don't think it's the worst game on this site, again the art is okay and at least it's finished but, ... how hard was it to finish when there's so few options and it's over, playing them all, in 5-10 minutes?
  10. 1.00 star(s)

acolyte64

By far the worst game I've played on this website. The game is literally about 3 minutes long and you go from a normal office worker to some beaten down, cuckolded, bound sex slave near instantly.

H-scenes are about 1-2 frames long before suddenly jumping to the next one. There are spelling errors in nearly every sentence, and no real story.

On the plus side the art isn't too shabby, but considering the game's terrible quality it would be much more convenient to go to pixiv and fap to some real hentai.