Ren'Py Strange Town

Ghost Fish

Jul 3, 2018

Genre: Doomsday, survival, simulation, strategy

Hello, I am Ghost Fish.

I am currently making 《 Strange Town 》, which is a doomsday survival, simulation game, the early stage of the game you need to collect materials and daily necessities to keep yourself alive, during which you will also face the threat of mutants and other human beings, when you have certain influence and materials, you can build your own sanctuary and recruit all kinds of NPC to form a powerful force.

Compared with other camps in the game, the maps and NPC in the game are randomly generated, making the game full of all kinds of uncertainty.

If you are interested in my game, you can go to my Patreon to see more related game introduction and future game plans.

If you have any suggestions or ideas about the game, you can leave a message here.

Last edited:

Ghost Fish

Jul 3, 2018
What are the tags / fetishes and is that the MC or a NPC?
At present, there is no clear tags/fetishes, probably corruption, Stripping, Voyeurism content, the game is to control Female protagonist to survive in the open world to build shelters, recruit and manage shelter residents, but they are not under your control, they will try to do whatever they like, you can only use some ways to guide their lifestyle or restrict their behavior.

I want to constantly improve the interaction with NPC, so that players can play with NPC in a variety of ways, and all kinds of fetishes can be added at this stage.

A basic system is needed to implement these operations, so I am still writing the basic system at present.

Thank you for your question. I will spend some time writing tags/fetishes clearly on the game introduction when I am free.

Reactions: nln0

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I would play such game, it sounds interesting. I like survival games (and this genre in general), especially if they will be "adult". I have questions:
1. This is female MC you show here? I like her!
2. Renders will be made in DAZ?
3. Interactions between MC and NPC will be shown on renders?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ghost Fish

Ghost Fish

Jul 3, 2018
I would play such game, it sounds interesting. I like survival games (and this genre in general), especially if they will be "adult". I have questions:
1. This is female MC you show here? I like her!
2. Renders will be made in DAZ?
3. Interactions between MC and NPC will be shown on renders?
Yes, this girl is the protagonist. When I finish the whole basic system, I will add all kinds of interactions with NPC to the basic system, the early stage of the interaction will be CG, and later I will slowly add animation to all the interactions.

My goal is to turn this game into an open world adult game with a variety of ways of playing. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Yes, this girl is the protagonist. When I finish the whole basic system, I will add all kinds of interactions with NPC to the basic system, the early stage of the interaction will be CG, and later I will slowly add animation to all the interactions.

My goal is to turn this game into an open world adult game with a variety of ways of playing. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
You have ambitious plans and a lot of work ahead. But I believe that you will do it, looking at how much you already done in your latest Development log. Just advice - when you post message on patreone, you can say about it in this thread, it will allow more people to know about this game.

Ghost Fish

Jul 3, 2018
You have ambitious plans and a lot of work ahead. But I believe that you will do it, looking at how much you already done in your latest Development log. Just advice - when you post message on patreone, you can say about it in this thread, it will allow more people to know about this game.
Thank you for your advice. I will try to post some messages simultaneously on f95zone and Patreon. (y)

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
02.png
I like this set. "Intercrural" mean Thighjob? Maybe better use this word for combination with others.

Last edited:

Ghost Fish

Jul 3, 2018
View attachment 1429547
I like this set. "Intercrural" mean Thighjob? Maybe better use this word for combination with others.
Thank you for your correction. I have replaced 'Intercrural'' with 'Thighjob''(y)

Recently, because the design of camping was not very satisfactory, I rewrote a lot of plans and spent a lot of time. Finally, I tried to turn my attention to other places and made a lot of sex furniture that will be used in future games. As a result, :LOL: they brought me a lot of inspiration for camping.

Ghost Fish

Jul 3, 2018
Any news?
I'm very sorry to see your message now.
The current system is very confusing to deal with a large number of NPC scripts, which will make it very difficult to maintain later and develop player-defined content. I can only rewrite and customize a set of strict data format standards. Now I have to enter the closed system development. I want to release the first test version as soon as possible next spring, so I have to devote all my energy to my current development work.
I will rarely log on to this account in the next few months until I get satisfactory results.:(

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
Very promising game, it might get a lot of attention if you share more artworks and gameplay screenshots on your thread.

Jul 7, 2019
The current system is very confusing to deal with a large number of NPC scripts, which will make it very difficult to maintain later and develop player-defined content. I can only rewrite and customize a set of strict data format standards. Now I have to enter the closed system development. I want to release the first test version as soon as possible next spring, so I have to devote all my energy to my current development work.
I will rarely log on to this account in the next few months until I get satisfactory results.:(

jesus, those titties DEFINITELY piqued my interest!!

Den187

Jun 27, 2017

Don't worry about late replies. This gif looks great. Good luck with development!

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2021
Thank you for your correction. I have replaced 'Intercrural'' with 'Thighjob''(y)

Recently, because the design of camping was not very satisfactory, I rewrote a lot of plans and spent a lot of time. Finally, I tried to turn my attention to other places and made a lot of sex furniture that will be used in future games. As a result, :LOL: they brought me a lot of inspiration for camping.
i love thighjobs... any screenshots of those scenes?