VN Ren'Py Strangers on Paper [Chp.1] [Gloomy Ghost Studio]

5.00 star(s) 35 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick Mod with choice recommendations ("walkthrough")
can be toggled on/off in the quick menu.

June 6, 2023
Finally had some time and added the missing cheat function
(+ info screen and more game settings)

Download Mod v1.0a(~2MB)
-

Info: Android port including my Mod (v1.0) can be found here

SOP_01.jpg SOP_02.jpg SOP_03.jpg

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A beautiful queen bee/cheerleader type who keeps making gaming nerd references? And age of empires of all things? You could probably count the females who even know what that is in one hand...I get trying to make her relatable, but maybe dev went a bit overboard there....

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow this was phenomenal!

Beautifully rendered and dialogue and characters are excellent. I wonder how much of this will be repeat characters or if it's on offs as MC finds his muse because I really would love to see more of Amy.

Reactions: gloomyghost

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, the red hair in the promo pics is just from the lighting. Disappointing. Amy is cute as hell and adorable personality, almost makes up for it :LOL:. Becca......damn, she pushes pretty much all my buttons. I kind of wish Amy sucked as a character, that way I could just play a Becca route and not worry about it. As it is I'm going to have to play two complete routes.

The guys still have a "wax mannequin" look to them to me, I don't really know what it is. Since they are merely place holders to fill in the gaps between the girls...I don't really care, they could be faceless generic figures :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

I'm glad this wasn't a long initial release, I don't have a lot of time for things right now and it would have been bad to get caught up in an AVN that I actually want to pay attention to and read every word at this point ;)

Really looking forward to this in the future (y)

SplashCC

Aug 8, 2017
I honestly appreciate the NOT planned tags there, it will save me some time by ignoring this thread. I wish more games did this to save me the hassle of keeping wondering when I would be able to fuck them up the butt... Good luck with the game!

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
Waaah
It's probably my favorite first chapter, on this lenght, I've ever seen on F95.

There really is a mysterious magnetism in these interactions, character models are glorious. I want more.

The guys still have a "wax mannequin" look to them to me, I don't really know what it is. Since they are merely place holders to fill in the gaps between the girls...I don't really care, they could be faceless generic figures :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I agree, even if it's not that important.

Edit :
Someone can explain me this "Crisistunity" thing, you probably can see that I'm not an english native speaker and I didn't understand/have the reference if this is one.

I do have that one though :LOL: :
wololo.png

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Someone can explain me this "Crisistunity" thing, you probably can see that I'm not an english native speaker and I didn't understand/have the reference if this is one.
I looked it up and found .

Reactions: Mareeta

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Waaah
It's probably my favorite first chapter, on this lenght, I've ever seen on F95.

There really is a mysterious magnetism in these interactions, character models are glorious. I want more.

I agree, even if it's not that important.

Edit :

I do have that one though :LOL: :
View attachment 2644557
I am a native English speaker and I had to look it up :ROFLMAO: I guess I'm not one of the cool kids :eek:

Reactions: quigebo

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
I just finished the Becca route playthrough and I have to say this is some of the best storytelling ive seen for an AVN in a long time. Like it actually stung to see her leave with that girl from the bar. Bravo devs, I can tell this is going to be a good one with a lot of pulled heartstrings.

Off to try out the Amy playthrough now.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I have nothing but praises for this AVN. The render quality is ridiculously beautiful, we actually have good dialogue that is easy to read, plausible and not tedious, the characters that have been introduced to us so far are interesting, charismatic in their own way and, for a change, MC's best friend doesn't follow the trope of 'best friend who is also stupid/mentally challenged and also happens to be a womanizer'.

I'm expecting great things for this one.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Cool tags, they make me feel like i'm in nursery school again

Jokes aside, game looks great

5.00 star(s) 35 Votes