Seeking Strategy/4X games ?

cauldron

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hello,
I'm a newcommer here, so sorry if I ask something stupid. Also sorry for my approximative english.

It seems that the games here are mainly (J)RPG and visual novels, while I have nothing against a good RPG or VN sometimes I prefer strategy games or 4X. So I'm wondering if you can suggest me some good strategy games (or mods) with adult content. My dream would be games like Battle for Wesnoth or Heroes of Might and Magic or Civilization but with (big) boobs! (boobs make everything better...)

I've tried to search the strategy tag but so far I've found mostly RPG maker games or very unfinished games.

Do you have suggestions?
Thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eien no Aselia is a good one, it has a sequel but I didn't like that one as much.

That's the sequel, the first one isn't on here because it lacks adult content and JAST kinda overlooked it but google Aselia the Eternal and you'll find it. It has romance paths for several girls and a couple of unlockable paths after first completion.

The second game has a true ending but you need to play it through once first so it depends on your tolerance. They are both pretty good strategy RPG's but I still prefer the first even without adult content ..... I will admit it has a tearjerker segment though that may or may not have made me cry lots.

Aside from that there are games like Beat Blades Haruka..

You need to manage a few girls with training and fights, I love it personally.

Yumina the Ethereal has a bit of strategy to it regarding how combat is, you need to plan things out because you can only use your abilities a set number of times and dungeon runs are long. Probably one of my favourite games.

Tears to Tiara has a lot of strategy to it.

There are a lot of decent H RPG's around. Not all of them have strategy involved though. Waiting on Bunny Black 3 to get translated that adds town management. Bunny Black 2 has a small town management thing in it but it's very basic and mainly revolves around dungeon crawling.

Reactions: PeteHanson

cauldron

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hello,
Many thanks for your suggestions!
I had no idea these games existed. All seems to be japanese games which I know nearly nothing about...
Also I've found that Brothel City is a great management game with a bit a strategy, but still unfinished and buggy... I'll keep an eye on that one.

Thanks again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had no idea these games existed. All seems to be japanese games which I know nearly nothing about...
Sadly it seems most decent RPG's and/or strategy H games come from Japan. Western devs seem to focus on VN's. There are a few great RPG's but not with any tactics to them except one I completely forgot about.

That has some decent tactical gameplay to it

Reactions: PeteHanson

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
My best bet would be something like Crusader Kings 2 if a lewd mod exists for it. It had an active mod scene when I played it so I would not be surprised if a lewd mod exists for it. The base game without dlcs or mods is a fine open world game in itself that may seem daunting at first. The first handful of games will be challenging; One little mistake can ruin your reign so you need to learn how to avoid making those mistakes. I can fully recommend it with or without mods if 4X is your thing!

Edit: Yup. At least one mod does this; the mod.

liltimmy

Aug 14, 2018
Kamidori Alchemy Meister is an excellent strategy rpg in the vein of Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy Tactics.