4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Looks like a decent game, needs a few adjustments to some animations speeds- some of 'em cut off too fast like the boss. (you also can't trigger the wall tentacles after losing all hp, you get pushed away) this is where a gallery option would lift it up, if fixing the hit drawback is hard.

Personally don't have faith in games on patreon, especially when the updates are super slow & their back catalogue shows an abandoned/canceled game.

Never liked the idea of patreon itself, but will definitely buy once it is done (within reasonable time, hopefully lol)

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
i ain't gonna rag on the game for having a Futa MC just not my thing but it's ok for what it is obviously could use improvements but iv seen and played waaay worse.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Oh, it's made with Godot! Nice!

any chance 2 make this game in Android?
It's possible, Godot has the option to export to Android, but it'll be up to the dev to give the proper touch controls.

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
very slow progress. makes me not want to financially back this tbh
That and the fact there's no activity on their page, months between replies and instead of trying to mend this they just go "sorry don't dunno how to handle it woops"

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Sadly, seems like the trend of this not seeing any frequent updates continues.
Last comment made was 200+ days ago and no reply/update from dev, the last updates on pat are from around 2-3months or so and can't exactly tell what's in them unless you pay (which I doubt is worth it)

Kinda sad, cause I really liked this but damn progress is slow as hell and updates are slower.

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
It just feels like ANY Futanari Protag game that isn't a Visual Novel gets Abandoned. So many games at this point, it is starting to feel like a feedback loop.

Some Devs made games, but never finished them because they were looking for the amount of money those Slave Trainer or Stardew valley games make and not get them.
Burned by this, people like myself don't fund a kickstarter, and would either wait until there is real progress and not two sex scenes and some shiny marketing or until there is a full game and just buy it outright.
Other Devs make games, but without seeing money or because of interior stuff, falls apart, making the issue worse each time.

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone willing to check this game's patreon? No updates whatsoever on the itch.io page. Their patreon is just paying to read text about them working on it...

How long does it take for threads to get marked as abandoned?

Kusuze

Aug 12, 2022
This game is abandoned? Shame. I had high hope towards this game.
This game is not abandoned.Yet. He started posting on his/her patreon again after not doing so for months. Explained the situation there.

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
What Kusuze says is true, but sadly progress is extremely slow.
Context: Dev's old potato died.
Still, the last update was on patreon in Nov. Actual progress report was before that no physical update to the game yet.

Not ragging on the dev's efforts, it's just sad imo. Even more sad since I like their work a lot.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote