VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Street Kings: The Big Game [v1.0] [Street Fighter]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

A very promising demo. I like the overall vibe of the VN and want to see where it is heading. The dev setup some interesting story lines that I want to see explored in the future.

It is also well made. The visuals are very good and there aren't any obvious technical or language issues. Interested to see future releases.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AngeDivin

Great game for adults, very promising. Graphically it's nice, the animations are nice too. But it's a pity that there is no sound during the game or sound effects. The story is exciting, the girls are hot. This game deserves a high score and thanks again to the creator of the game it is a masterpiece in the genre.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Lasse.9

game has potential, but two problems:
    terrible fighting minigame
    illusion of choice/lack of choice. happens on three occasions that I know about: whether to help the girl or don't intervene, same result. it doesn't even matter if you win or lose the fight.
    to go out and celebrate. doesn't matter what you chose, since it's gonna happen anyway. only difference is that she is gonna be a bit mad initially, and then the mc changes his mind.
    lack of choice. I'm not interested in Linda. I personally don't fin her appealing.

game has potential, but need some remaking.