Unity - Completed - Strip 4: Classmate Study [v1.2.0] [Spicy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MokuhFull

You have thirty minutes to kill? You might want to go for it.

There's no sexual tension, no corruption (and in facts no dialogues, whatsoever), but you'll face a strong IA that will offer you a real challenge. Fun game to beat in a bat, but you really wish that you'll see more content to it. Or at least, more context. That's juste a minigame.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

atmozfearsnl

Censored and stupid hard. The computer counters every 2 stone you place. Every move towards 3 stones is anticipated and blocker by her. I mean, sure a challenge is good but this makes no sense especially since the reward is nothing.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

grgrgr5

Great little game. Super hot girl. She gets really tough to beat near the end, but it was a fun challenge. The only complaint I have is that although she appears to be fully rendered, you never get to see her from behind. I hope in further development, the prize for winning games includes different poses and more of her little dances from different angles.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

baka

very odd its censored by default, the reason we play this is for the stripshow. but the "cheat" if you can call it that removes it. type "cansee" to enable it, but it will not tell u anything if u type it right or wrong.
    another thing is that we can not remove her collar. that could also be 1 step.
    and of course, theres no stripping animation. a bit lazy by the developer, since its about the strip, but theres no striptease.
    of course I want more, to talk dirty, to touch her and so on.
    the AI is ok, it will increase in level and the last one is a challenge, but not impossible, so good rates here.
    since its a xxx game I feel it gives too little and you wonder what's the purpose of this game, the strip gives very little excitement.
    this can be much more.