Unity - Strip Club Wars [v1.02] [Total Fluke Studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Optimelle

Sloppy start.

The UI seems like it was made with too much haste and not a lot of skill. It's easy to get lost in it.

The graphics are AI-generated but there are some cuts and edits here and there. The editing is even sloppier than the UI. To make it better the dev can use better checkpoints and a post scripts (I think there is at least one that creates transparent - no background - png files, just need to look into it. Some of the faces are outright ridiculous and can be easily sorted with adetailer or similar or just better prompts. All points towards either haste or not enough prep work/know-how.

I like the mechanics.
    I like the game generates the world every time you start a game, sometimes you get a brother, sometimes you get a sister and everything else is different: the locations are different (same map tho) the people are diferent and the competition is diferent.
    Pro: replayability,
    Con: you have to restart the game until you get some decent stats as on some rolls my character was close to -100 on pretty much all skills.
    The skills themselves are unclear on what they do and how you can raise or lower them
    The interactions with various characters is pretty repetitive but I like that it doesn't do dialogues just narration. Still, very unclear on how they will react and your stats and brazenness can affect characters in different ways.

All in all, this is kind of a rough diamond. It will need a lot of work and polishing before it can shine.

Edit: If you don't like the art it's quite easy to change it once you get the hang of it. I did for my self and and happier so adding 1 star. Looking forward to mods.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NightOwl71

*Update 05/2024: Added another star for the admirable continuous development of the game by dev even without a Patreon/SubscribeStar sponsoring. We have obviously someone at work who loves to develop his game further and deserves all praise for it.*

Damn you, Total Fluke Studios. You had to publish an addictive builder game, did you? I must have easily spent 20+ hours with this release now and am experiencing that Civ/Anno effect of "let me just complete this girl / build" which drags you into the game for hours.

But before me loosing it, I did hold mainly two grudges against the game in the earlier v0.4b release. There was an issue with US vs European number format which was fixed with the Feb release, so I raised the rating by 1*

The other issue and this is worth at least 2 rating points is that there are no lewd or even sex scenes available. If you take a girl home or engage in sexual activties, all you get is a text description and a series of pictures with the girl (and you) stripping down to naked. That's it. Sorry, but that is way too text-heavy in my book, especially for game that misses the "text-based" tag.

On the plus side, the foundational game mechanics with various locations is indeed there. So if you're looking for a management game with a sexy background without the need for many NSFW scenes, Strip Club Wars' latest release offers you an enjoyable, ready to play gaming experience - see above.

Also on the plus side, the image packs contain not only a wide variety of women physiques in built and race but also in character traits and preferences. It is a very refreshing approach compared to most NSFW games. Added 1 star.

Overall I hope to update this review to a plain 5 star rating soon as more NSFW content is added. I really wanna have fun with this one and would hate to see the game mechanics only on some barely naked PG16 pics. We should keep in mind 0.4a was only the initial release so 0.4d is like the 4th iteration. This shows the dev pretty much worked out the bulk of the game engine and a good part of the image packs for the initial release already. Cannot say the same of too many other devs here and I'm happy to follow this project further.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Irish4tune

Very good premise and good gameplay base so far. Bugs are present but not game breaking and there are a wide range of dudes and ladies of all types for all tastes. Room for improvement but for a .4 first release, its very very good.