RPGM - Completed - Strip Knight Nymphoria [v1.0.6] [midnight pleasure]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

Personally I like the main character, which I guess is up to personal preference, and the premise, though generic, was not as bad as some out there I've seen. But that's about the end of my pros

This is undeniably a cheaply made game. Which is ironic because at the very beginning there's an animated cutscene which I thought set a precedent for the rest of the game, but it seems they cut corners everywhere else. There's so many buildings and rooms that you can't actually go into, the world is just hollow and it feels like there's not much to do. The H scenes are really not much to brag about either. Not enough images for the amount of text in between.

But even forgiving all that, the mechanics of this game are horrid. Her desire goes down when doing lewd things but goes up when fighting, even if you win? What sense does that make? It doesn't, the reason its like that is to force you through the combat and the story so that you can get the H content. Which to me, no matter how good a game is, is something I simply can't stand. Clearly not the only game that does it, but this feels like its in such an artificial and blatant way of forcing you that it's frustrating.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: In a nutshell personal feelings/opinion >> “objective/critical” value. How I rate/review and other info is HERE
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Has voice acting
    ✅ Art is pretty okay
    ✅ Okay amount of scenes
    ✅ Solid gallery room
    ✅ Gameplay element seemed okay (straightforward and not obnoxious)
    ✅ Defeat H scenes unlocked in gallery room even if you win a fight
    ❔ Exhibitionism main focus regarding main lead so scenes built around that kink
    CONs
    ❌ I personally didn’t like main lead personality at all… awkward and annoying and her voice acting didn’t make it better
    ❌ With character personality scene value was really iffy and didn’t like them for most part
    ❌ The story element outside the “magical girls” context is really odd
    Comments
    Art was good, scenes seemed okay in quality. Game had voice acting and story/world seemed to be had some effort put into.

But honestly… I simply couldn’t get into the main character which was my main reason for dropping this game. She reminded me of “watamote” anime main character… really awkward and not in cute nor enjoyable manner. And simply because of that I couldn’t enjoy her dialogues, her scenes or any of her interactions. So, in a nutshell she simply wasn’t my cup of tea which plays a big role in hentai games. If you don’t like the main character who you will have spend hours with… then there won’t be much fun with the game.

But for hour or two I played, world seemed to have some effort put in, so it’s not your average hentai game. There is actually some quality to it. Both world story setting, story it self and characters seem to have their own quirks. Gameplay is made rather simple and straightforward, which for H games works. Nothing too complex, nor made too dull. Proper gallery room as well which is nice.

Although what was odd comedic relief aspect probably… was the story non magical girls fights related running story. The whole “pervy grandfathers looking like detective conan looking professors” was such a weird thing… well wasn’t my humor at least.

It’s probably good game if you like extremely awkward female stereotype with hardcore exhibitionism kink… and enjoy simple gameplay… But I personally simply couldn’t be bothered.
    Total Score: 5/10
    Game status:
    ❌ Dropped
  3. 5.00 star(s)

thebeast99

A really good game. The dice/board element to the dungeon is a nice change of pace and while there seems to be optimal builds, a normal difficulty playthrough wasn't too difficult. Unlocking the loss scenes upon victory automatically keeps the pace going as well. The fetishes are explored well and a little rougher than the typical fair, but still not to the extreme that should turn people away. A couple untranslated lines but its like 1% and makes no impact on the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bun5643

An adorable, and lengthy, game that plays more like a visual novel than an RPG.

Really goes all out with exhibitionism, lots of different takes on the excitement of revealing yourself - while also combining it with degradation, and masochism.

Our hero Fumika / Nymphonia, is refreshingly relatable. She's just a girl who gets off on being slutty and submissive in public. You don't even have to force yourself to lose to enjoy those parts (the game is easy, even on Hard mode), there's tons of content in the main story as well as 3 lengthy side stories that involve Fumika getting more and more comfortable with her sexuality. (Plus 2 with Masochista!)

If you do choose to lose to the bad guys you get even more ~tangentially related exhibitionist / corruption content, all of which is very good. The only sad part is that the repeatable mini-boss and minion losses don't change depending on your Lewd Level.

The Lewd Level doesn't seem to change anything story, sidequest, or enemy-loss scene related. Which is too bad, but there's still lots and lots of smut that it's more than fine! You see the number go up, and get stats, and that's fun in a roleplay kinda way.

If there's one thing that sticks out as weird, it's two fetishes that feel shoehorned in.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it is inconsequential. It's odd and out of place, and doesn't really impact an otherwise fun, cute, story.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Helldien

Strip Knight Nymphoria [v1.0.6]

In general terms it is a very good game, the combat system is entertaining and dynamic, the way of progressing through the levels is original and has many hours of gameplay. The transformation animations are very cool, plus it has a lot of variety and a lot of good quality H-scenes.

On the other hand, some parts of the interface need to be translated, some scenes could have added sound and music, and it has censorship.

I give this game a 8,1 out of 10.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ss6

Sorry for my bad english, i'm trying my best ^^

The story is fine. We are progressing with the protagonist who are more and more lewd to power-up, but she is also more mature and try to become a fine adult.
    As always with magical girl, the story is always based on good vs bad, rape if you lose.
    If you win, you have a recollection room for watching the loose event.
    You have lot of events who you don't need to lose.

The gameplay is nice too in high difficulty. Under, it's too easy.
    You have access to some overpowered move easily. I will not give any advice how to use your tree of skill, but it is obvious that some skills are OP and others are bullshit.
    Really, I have lost only 2 fights.
    Losing don't mean game over. You are back in your room with better stats (because the MC power-up through sex). You absolutely can't be locked on a lvl because each time you lose, you're back with more power.

Now, for the H-scenes (that's what we are here :D) the game is really good.
    No animation in H-scene, only in fight when your suit is damaged.
    The H-scene are 2 categories
    - rape if you lose a fight. Multiple fetish here like hypnosis, brainwashing, tentacles, masochism, exhibitionism, sadism...
    - consensual sexe in H-event.

This game took me 15 hours to finish, reading all the story.
    If you skip everything, just play and watch H-scene, I think you can make it in 5 hours. But it would be a bit sad.

The MTL is not bad. Just some problems of pronouns (as always) but even a non-native speaker can understand.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

wytzen

The game is quite nice. the pace of the game was quite nice i think, as in the alternation between battles and scenes. if you do well in the battles you can do a scene and then continue with more battles.

Gameplay:
    Everyday you can choose to either go fight battles or to do an scene. the scene requires libido, which you gather while fighting battles.
    When you choose to go fight battles you enter something like a monopoly board, where you throw a dice to see how far you move forward. This can result in a battle or all kinds of items. I think its better to land on battles as long as you can manage because winning them gives you libido and experience. So you can check the h-scenes and future battles wont become too difficult.

Battles:
    On normal difficulty the battles are actually not very difficult (just make sure to take them so you keep leveling), sometimes you get very unlucky and die. The bosses have special mechanics which are interesting but most of the time they are also not very difficult.
    One tip i guess is to take the sp recovery, especially in the beginning this can be a limit to your capabilities. I also like to take tp recovery equipment.

Scenes:
    There are quite a lot of scenes. Most of them are with the main character and the are some with masochista. There is definetly some variation, but fitting with the theme of the game a lot of public/rapey stuff, which the characters seems to enjoy, but is not really my favourite genre. You can avoid a lot of them by winning the battles ofcourse.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

This game could've been a great one if it wasn't for the fact that the gameplay feels so linear and boring sometimes: You battle to get lust points, you watch some H-scenes, repeat. And this isn't a big problem since most games are grindy like that, but having almost no exploration at all makes the game feel like you are playing a VN, which i personally don't really like that much.

However, even with these flaws, the game feels worth playing because of the art, the voiced characters, and the overall design of the game like actually challenging battles (at least in normal mode, not too hard but not too easy either) and also letting you save before a bossfight so you can get the game over CG and start from that point when you enter the level again.

Scenes are really good btw, a lot of corruption, rape, and some with costumes which i really liked so i'd say its worth a try if you are into any of those tags.
    As for the story i can't really tell because i skipped at least 80% of it, ngl.

tl;dr: 3.5/5 above average, good content, meh gameplay, good quality of life stuff.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

SquidLord69

Overall decent arts, and ok gameplay, the story suffers however. I mostly ended up just skipping through most of it, because of how inconsequential it all is, simply because there are no decisions the play has to make. You just get railroaded from one event to the next. I'm not even sure a virgin run is possible, one wrong dice role and you raped outside of combat.

It's not a bad game, but I think more could have been done here.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

linksterboy

Game is essentially a story where the MC is corrupted as the game progresses. There arent many choices to be made, however because there is essentially a linear progression from start to finish, manages to sell the corruption of the MC better than some other games.

The battles are deep enough to serve as a bit of a challenge, and the game does a reasonable job of making sure you can complete all available content without having to feel like you are going out of your way.

I would definately recommend playing this, even if it starts a little bit slow
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Gin_Uroboros

It's a good game, but it could be better - Electric Boogaloo

All jokes aside, its a rpg with movement dice, although it is not the favorite of many, I like the fact that they give you an option to make your game a bit random.

The base is to grind the Libido while fighting monsters, which are relatively easy to beat (normal mode).

There is not exactly corruption, but rather an awakening of what was already inside the protagonist.

Now the story is simple, the drawing is quite good, the writing is somewhat decent, but it is noticeable that they pay attention to certain details such as putting faces on certain npc or the fact that they occupy other signs than the default ones in RPGM.

Without a doubt, a game that I recommend for fapping and spending time in battles.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Alp Er Tunga

It might look like it has quite a good amount of H scenes but the problem is that there is so much grind that it feels very less.
    So, its not a good game for H but it has a progression system and it doesn't force you to roam around the world for hours. Its just nice action. You might take it as a disadvantage though, im not a fan of walking around for hours.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

syrdlkotzrg

could be worse could be better, its similar to games like ambrosia/celesphonia but without map and focusing on a sort of board game layout for combat as opposed to said maps. content is there but the progression system that is featured is very small, there are a few events that are mentioned but aren't saved in the games gallery. 3/5 for me could be a 4/5 if you get into it.