RPGM Completed Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors - Tsubone edition [1.1_MOD1] [JERMANEELS]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 18, 2022
Hey what the fuck. Jermaneels games on here? Fuck. I remember seeing the sprite animations on e hentai maybe a decade back. Wow, this is unexpected. Fuck.

Thanks to the one responsible for this.

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
Love Jermaneels games! Please translate the police officer one. I will post the files if you want.
Thanks for the translation! Was really jacking it off to these sexy rock paper scissors games by JERMANEELS for a long time now but just had to skip their dialogue because they really can't be translated even by auto MTL tools (They're images not text). Really hoping the others (Police girl and ghost) gets translated too by any chance. Thanks again!
Thanks for the translation and echoing the others with the hope that more of JERMANEELS games get translated, the creator seems like a hidden gem that has gone mostly unnoticed from the western audience for over a decade.
Nice, I wish there more translated JerMANEELS games especially his upcoming game.
TRANSLATORS!! DROP THE OTHER ROCK PAPER SEX GAMES AND MY LIFE IS YOURS!
There's someone working on 2 other games here

liandria

Aug 9, 2018
Wonderful to hear that more is getting translated, I actually did what I never thought I would do and registered on dlsite and actually bought several of their games because I liked the pixel art so much. (Payment was a pain to do, but i guess that's the price for not getting controlled by PayPal and western credit card companies)

I hope also gets translated down the line for more Lady Tsubone goodness.

liandria

Aug 9, 2018
same error to me, failed graphics
I have tried looking this error up but found no clear answer yet. (outside of people trying to run the windows version on a mac or things like that)

My suggestions:
1: Try running the game in compatibility mode for window 7/8 ect and try running as administrator.

2: Redownload the game and see if that changes anything.

3: Update your graphic card drivers (or go back an update if you are at the newest patch)

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes