Unity - Strip UNO of Tendoryu/Kinetic Strip Party [v0.2pb] [milkysofts]

1. 2.00 star(s)

fappyfappo

Options after winning don't matter.
    It's pure RNG.
    Bad grammar.
    Voices don't match the subtitles.
    The rewards are underwhelming for the amount of time you need to fully strip one girl.

I'm a sucker for stripping games but come on put effort on something else aside from the models.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DukeMagenta

Short version: If you like yuri and Strip Poker Night at the Inventory, you’ll probably like this. The current release (0.2) has enough good stuff in it to be worth playing, but some features need more polish to take the game from “very good” to “great.”

Longer version: As a strip Uno game with 3D models and animations, this is a pretty impressive effort from a studio that has only made two 2D games before this. The gameplay is pretty much the same as the real game, except for a mechanic that lets you interrupt the normal turn order to play special cards. It’s a little confusing to use at first, but once you figure out how it works the game speeds up, and you can pretty reliably use it to win (or lose) almost every match. Supposedly, each character will also get a special ability later on as well.

The in-game dialogue system, which seems to have been added early in development, feels like it could be great if it’s expanded, but is just okay right now. Almost all of the written lines have grammar errors, and only the main character has choices in what to say after winning. Three characters are voiced so far, and they sound great and partially alleviate the grammar issues. Before the last two characters get voices, it would be nice to see an update to the dialogue system; grammar fixes, more character-specific dialogue options, options that depend on the characters’ relative state of undress, and even one or two voice lines during the sex and masturbation scenes. Basically, more of the stuff that made Strip Poker Night so special. There's a good mix of characters with their own personalities, though you might want to play the dev's previous game, Kinetic Chronicle, for more context.

Visually, the models are all high quality. As for the animations themselves, some of them are pretty excellent. The masturbation animations all look pretty similar, which is kind of disappointing, but could at least be improved with some dialogue. The duo scenes are great, though. Some characters have powers that they use in a variety of scenes, and the animation looks really fluid. With 12 duo animations done, and at least 8 more on the way, just in terms of H-content, the game is easily 5 stars.

The game's biggest drawback is the performance. I have a 6 GB 1060, and the game still slows down sometimes. There are graphics settings, but even the low setting doesn't improve the framerate that much (in fact, I'm not sure if changing the settings actually does anything at all in game at this point). One major tip is to always press X when you get in game to turn off post-processing. It gives a major performance boost and makes the game look better overall in my opinion.

Overall, I'd say this is a project worth following and supporting, especially if you're a fan of yuri content and strip games, though try the demo first to make sure your PC can handle it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SirFargo

For how barebones the concept behind this game is (And if it's meant to be a free game, then that would be why,) there is an admirable amount of polish to this game, even if there's only one actually playable character and the other three are bugged out.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

eggmqster

Incredibly laggy. It might just be because the creator has a good computer, but on mine, it's unplayable. I get maybe 1 frame per second, and my computer isn't even that bad. maybe the creator should've put in even just a slight bit of effort to add a quality option? or even just a resolution option. ANY amount of effort would've fixed such an obvious problem.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

kaizoman

so currently theres only 2 characters in the game sadly.
    its voiced tho the subtitles tend to be a bit off. while the characters say "it's" the subtitles just say "it". not a big complaint but you know you see it.

the reason i give this 3* is because it has a major up and downside.

the upside is whenever you play a card you gain 1 charge up to 10. you can use these to interfere with the enemies (or your own) turn and play an action card (+2, +4, skip etc)
    this allows for some cool plays.

here come the main issues tho

the games code is wonky.

for example, if you play a skip and instantly play a 2nd skip, you skip the enemies turn AND THEN YOUR OWN! you need to play 1, then not play any so it skips the enemy. then play the 2nd skip.

when the enemy plays a +2 and you play your own, it adds to yourself. it doesnt throw it back at the enemy, nope you have to draw 4 cards now.

"pick a color" cards can be played, but the opponent is the one allowed to pick a color.

the "reverse turn order" is buggy. when you just play it, nothing happens. you need to use it as a "charge play" for it to be played AND still be your turn.

you can only hold a max of 7 cards, so any further +2 or +4 are wasted it just says "full". same for when you cant play a card but you still got 7. your turn just gets skipped until you can play a card again. (i wonder what happens when both players have 7 cards but neither can play, would it softlock?)

the "jump in" or "double" mechanic is unlimited. you know when you have two red 7's you can play them both. well in this game, if you got
    a red 7
    a blue 7
    a yellow 7
    and three green 7's
    you can all play them in one turn. 7 on 7 on 7 etc. it still calls it "double" but it doesnt stop after 2 cards.
    this allows to switch between colors way too fast in my opinion.

overall, its a neat game that adds some nice ideas to uno and so far looks not bad. if they work on all these bugs id say this could be a great game.
    but right now, it just makes you wish you were playing regular uno, every play you plan tends to not work out due to wonky bugs and interactions.

i still have no idea how i hit myself with my own +2 this many times.

but hey, its playable and its fun. so it gets 3* despite all the massive flaws!

as always, leave me a like if i helped!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Riqsop

Following this game since the earliest version, this game looks promising, simple but promising.
    As a Uno like game, this one is making his job pretty well, adding some more bonuses so that you'll be able to create strategies in order to beat your pals.
    Sex scenes are good too actually, and fully voiced so what else can we ask ?