Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
06yzED.jpg

Overview:
For duels, choose between rock, paper or scissors before time runs out,
if you don't choose, you will be assigned a random move automatically.
In this first release there are up to 4 girls that you can unlock by winning games.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-20
Release Date: 2020-11-04
Developer: Hotaruchan -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android:
- - -

wBtMZC.jpg wQE5nE (1).jpg 06yzED.jpg vVV7GD.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
This would be a half decent game if the dev had the dialogue and phase progression tied to player input (clicking the mouse). Currently each round takes a good 20 seconds because everything progresses automatically at a slow pace. The only interaction the player has is clicking rock paper or scissors.

Also as is the norm with these RNG games it seems heavily in the favour of the girl. 9 times out of 10 she wins or you draw :cautious:

On the plus side there does seem to be a hint of dialogue from the girls related to the player removing their clothes. I've always found it boring when your opponent has nothing to say about you stripping in these kinds of games.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
This would be a half decent game if the dev had the dialogue and phase progression tied to player input (clicking the mouse). Currently each round takes a good 20 seconds because everything progresses automatically at a slow pace. The only interaction the player has is clicking rock paper or scissors.

Also as is the norm with these RNG games it seems heavily in the favour of the girl. 9 times out of 10 she wins or you draw :cautious:

On the plus side there does seem to be a hint of dialogue from the girls related to the player removing their clothes. I've always found it boring when your opponent has nothing to say about you stripping in these kinds of games.
i went all paper on the first girl and it always won, idk if thats a thing or i just got really lucky