a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Other than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
, are ther any other hidden classes? Say, how do you obtain things like the Breeder job? Other than buying or hiring someone who already has it, that is.
This is still in early beta or late alpha build and there not ready for the player to use yet.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Other than
and
, are ther any other hidden classes?
I found:
Dragon Knight (for dragon)
True Succubus/Incubus (for demon)
Berserker (for orc)

Good catch on Valkyrie, I missed that one - will check it out.
Druid is very nice, get that mass heal spell way early.

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
I've also seen the "Ruler" Class come up for the main character; I think it requires 15+ population to appear as an option.

I think these classes are only available as random starting classes for NPCs and can't be learned:

• Cattle
  • Breeder

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Oh nevermind you just scroll over them lol
Still dunno how you do more than 1 act a day tho

Ulises233

Jun 16, 2018
I found Berserker shortly after writing the first message and True Succubus/Incubus before - I just thought it was more of a variant class like True Pet for furries (and I think that halflings too) instead of a new class on it's own (Like Valkyrie, Druid or Berserker).

Dragon Knight is news to me, though. As is Cattle. Gotta check that out.

On an unrelated note, what are your strategies for early day income in story mode? Is it better to try and make some workshops to make cheap stuff like L.Collars and wooden maces in bulk or to knuckle down and just go hunting/fishing/lumberjacking all day long? Should I try and fulfill the missions head-on or ignore them? Some of them are rather easy and profitable, like buying a bottle of aphrodisiac or some bones for 100G or less, then fulfill the quest for a hundred and something G plus respect, but even if you get four low-hanging fruits it's still not a lot of time to raise a thousand G from scratch.

Last edited:

johnslim

Mar 8, 2018
I found Berserker shortly after writing the first message and True Succubus/Incubus before - I just thought it was more of a variant class like True Pet for furries (and I think that halflings too) instead of a new class on it's own (Like Valkyrie, Druid or Berserker).

Dragon Knight is news to me, though. As is Cattle. Gotta check that out.

On an unrelated note, what are your strategies for early day income in story mode? Is it better to try and make some workshops to make cheap stuff like L.Collars and wooden maces in bulk or to knuckle down and just go hunting/fishing/lumberjacking all day long? Should I try and fulfill the missions head-on or ignore them? Some of them are rather easy and profitable, like buying a bottle of aphrodisiac or some bones for 100G or less, then fulfill the quest for a hundred and something G plus respect, but even if you get four low-hanging fruits it's still not a lot of time to raise a thousand G from scratch.
I usually go for hardcore lumberjacking, since wood is far more profitable than other resources that you can go for at the start. It is always a good idea to do the easy missions, since they both give you more rewards and break the monotony. Going into dungeons is more fun than staying home anyways, and the missions give you free dungeons that you don´t have to buy.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Ok for a Alpha this ain't bad, sadly a lot of features missing from Strive for Power 1..

So am reporting issues I have with the current Work In Progress.

Weekly Quest Servant Quarter isn't the Slave Quarter.... and requesting slaves, is annoying especially early on, when you are low on manpower and leveling up the slaves for your own profit resources or buildings.
Those quest should be borrowing a Slave for X days instead of selling them.

Story Line also know it is work in progress, but it seems unlike Daisy none of any other story character you can really interact with sofar election quest was done really fast. Daisy story line doesn't continue unless you scold her gaining her submission and that is it. the other route doesn't seem to fire at all no matter how many days you wait.
this is based on a loyalty MAX out, and no submission maxout (only need submission to get them to authority respected)
Also daisy has natural pet (as a half bunny) but gains class natural pet.. then can't progress to sex toy.

That GUI needs rework definetly, especially later on when your mansion abilities can't even pass 8 abilities on the bar
But the Dungeon Exploring/ Combat system can show 12 abilities.

Now Peon is a stupid name, atleast call them Minions then. prefered the Servant name more.
Can't call them Thralls cause too similar to slaves.

Request but feel free to ignore them, since it is Alpha and tons more work ahead.

Sandbox mode I need a yearly competition or something like sold town girls. where you can put in slaves to participate in 7 days show off. and get FAT price money or Rewards aside from some Achievement linked on a Character.

Once you gotten that done, maybe a yearly Super Auction House where you can get Rare stats/Race/Classes etc Slaves. Or sell off your best for ridiculous high price (why players want to sell of such a huge asset for cash I wouldn't know but some people love to do that) Or bid on Slaves at loss of money.

I miss the Origins from Strive for Power 1 (all the rest probaly will come back one way or another, when I looked trough the savegame stats) but not the luxury system that came with it....
So maybe put it like a Class instead of origin. Noble birth Class, Slave born Class, Servant Class, Rich class background, with the Royalty class (to represent that Daughter who wants to be queen again)

Now the whole rework for Strive Conquest.
Is the new turnbased/realtime system.. that allows you to deploy multiple squad to multiple locations and handle multiple dungeons or encounters. really nicely done. for bigger household.

But I would like hmm Conquest no let me name it differently, Hostile Take over and Raids. of other kingdoms and villages not part of the Republic.
But most of all I want my mansion to be attacked or raided once in a while... so you need to have slaves or servants on defense too. (this is for late game)

Now I only play in turnbased timer mode. cause didn't really like that hit play and pause style.
When you can easily manage what allocated time should pass. in hours of 3-6.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
I usually go for hardcore lumberjacking, since wood is far more profitable than other resources that you can go for at the start. It is always a good idea to do the easy missions, since they both give you more rewards and break the monotony. Going into dungeons is more fun than staying home anyways, and the missions give you free dungeons that you don´t have to buy.
Pftt amateur, selling fish or Meat is more profitable then that small amount of wood you chop a day ;)
Infact most profitable of them all is simply the good old work of a Experienced Harlot/Courtesan.

Class Harlot,Sextoy, and maxout charm factor, sexual factor and sex skills.. brings in a lot of money a day.
then some trainer to whip them for more bonus..

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Is there any image packs for this game like there are for the other one? Or just silhouettes?
The best of this game is that you can customise your own images. rip them from other Games or Pictures clean them up. into a PNG or if you are lazy just use those pictures. you don't even have to name them hfawbbt etc (human female white hair ,adult big breast, and big buts and a lot of stupid codes from strive 1 I forgot)
Put them into Username/Appdata/Roaming/Strivesquelconquest/Bodies or Portraits. (sadly you need to unhide that folder, maybe Strive squel should put instead of appdate. the folders into the main part of the game, for users who don't understand OS)
I definetly do not want a prepack of pictures.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok for a Alpha this ain't bad, sadly a lot of features missing from Strive for Power 1..

So am reporting issues I have with the current Work In Progress.

Weekly Quest Servant Quarter isn't the Slave Quarter.... and requesting slaves, is annoying especially early on, when you are low on manpower and leveling up the slaves for your own profit resources or buildings.
Those quest should be borrowing a Slave for X days instead of selling them.

Story Line also know it is work in progress, but it seems unlike Daisy none of any other story character you can really interact with sofar election quest was done really fast. Daisy story line doesn't continue unless you scold her gaining her submission and that is it. the other route doesn't seem to fire at all no matter how many days you wait.
this is based on a loyalty MAX out, and no submission maxout (only need submission to get them to authority respected)
Also daisy has natural pet (as a half bunny) but gains class natural pet.. then can't progress to sex toy.

That GUI needs rework definetly, especially later on when your mansion abilities can't even pass 8 abilities on the bar
But the Dungeon Exploring/ Combat system can show 12 abilities.

Now Peon is a stupid name, atleast call them Minions then. prefered the Servant name more.
Can't call them Thralls cause too similar to slaves.

Request but feel free to ignore them, since it is Alpha and tons more work ahead.

Sandbox mode I need a yearly competition or something like sold town girls. where you can put in slaves to participate in 7 days show off. and get FAT price money or Rewards aside from some Achievement linked on a Character.

Once you gotten that done, maybe a yearly Super Auction House where you can get Rare stats/Race/Classes etc Slaves. Or sell off your best for ridiculous high price (why players want to sell of such a huge asset for cash I wouldn't know but some people love to do that) Or bid on Slaves at loss of money.

I miss the Origins from Strive for Power 1 (all the rest probaly will come back one way or another, when I looked trough the savegame stats) but not the luxury system that came with it....
So maybe put it like a Class instead of origin. Noble birth Class, Slave born Class, Servant Class, Rich class background, with the Royalty class (to represent that Daughter who wants to be queen again)

Now the whole rework for Strive Conquest.
Is the new turnbased/realtime system.. that allows you to deploy multiple squad to multiple locations and handle multiple dungeons or encounters. really nicely done. for bigger household.

But I would like hmm Conquest no let me name it differently, Hostile Take over and Raids. of other kingdoms and villages not part of the Republic.
But most of all I want my mansion to be attacked or raided once in a while... so you need to have slaves or servants on defense too. (this is for late game)

Now I only play in turnbased timer mode. cause didn't really like that hit play and pause style.
When you can easily manage what allocated time should pass. in hours of 3-6.
Daisy is very sweet and if you are nice to her she will give you something no other will get.
You just did Daisy the wrong way is all and missed out on her real story so far.

As in being nice to her means when she breaks something tell her its okay and so on.

Yes this game is in very early alpha and is being updated with new things all the time.

Kimishiki

Jun 12, 2020
How close are you gonna stick to the original game? Is there a chance for the MC to have a mother/father or even grandparents to enslave or maybe even romance?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How close are you gonna stick to the original game? Is there a chance for the MC to have a mother/father or even grandparents to enslave or maybe even romance?!
I doubt that will happen but you can have romance with your kids if you so desire.

It is really to early to tell if it will be in anyway to the original and so far it is different in many ways.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I doubt that will happen but you can have romance with your kids if you so desire.

It is really to early to tell if it will be in anyway to the original and so far it is different in many ways.
In Part I you could start the game with a Sister or Half Sister... in Part II you are completly on your own and can only design your first slave/worker.
I don't think this will likely be an option

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In Part I you could start the game with a Sister or Half Sister... in Part II you are completly on your own and can only design your first slave/worker.
I don't think this will likely be an option
Your first slave/peon if you name her with your last name could make her your sister if you want to.
Later if I read right what dev was saying on discord there will be incest with this one from the start but for now you can just give her your last name and work from there.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Really enjoy this sort of game but man I'd like to see some progress lately. Maybe I'm just feeling a bit impatient though.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Really enjoy this sort of game but man I'd like to see some progress lately. Maybe I'm just feeling a bit impatient though.
It can take a while to get things done, even longer if there are actual assets other than text like these Honey Select games that keep popping up and come with literally thousands of rendered images by the time they even get half way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Dev is working on 2 different games and switch between them.
Here is the June 15 post on Pateron.

Displaced&Conquest: Status update
I'm sorry for not posting anything for quite some time. I hope you are doing as good as it possibly can be at these times.
I've been working on Displaced's script, preparing to switch back to Conquest gameplay innovations, but because of software crash I've lost about a week or two worth of work which made me being more aware of backing up stuff (aside from going through mental breakdown). There's still some work left, mostly filling up intermissions to make things more lively, but I plan to work on them some time in future. Currently all of the story and character quests are finished and rechecked, which took some time, as recent addition featuring about 3000 new lines. From here most of the stuff is going to be done on the background so it's time to return to Conquest.
So while at that, Conquest's gui rework is done by about half of it and mod editor moving closer to finish. I'm returning to add/rebalance things and I have a plans to considerably revamp skills and enemies. More combat classes will be added and then I plan to revamp location behavior (making gathering/event tasks there), whichever I'll manage before gui rework is close to finish. This will likely take a few weeks or more.
Thank you for your patience and support.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes