erkper

May 16, 2018
All uploads are listed on the Discord site so its not a "stealth" upload.
Been called that many times here, and if you aren't ON the Discord and it wasn't announced elsewhere, which I suspect many here are not, then to these users that's about as stealthy as it gets. Wasn't meant as any kind of ding, just an announcement to inform those here that a new update is available on itch.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
using the cheat code, and adding 2 additional starting slaves?

Those slaves show on your list, but under LOCATION? It says LOCATION. They are not at the mansion, and no clue is given as to where they are. Since they are not at the mansion, you can neither task them with anything, nor have them accompany/serve etc...you.

not yet playable near as I can tell. Cant get the MC to do anything, wont fish (but he's a hunter and that says 50% yield increase to meat/fishing) Cant equip a spear, doesnt meet the requirements, but no idea what those requirements are. Looks like it has some seriosly good play mechanic IDEAS behind it. I just dont see where they have been implemented for someone who didnt design it and doesnt know the prerequisites.

Save character template in character generation. Start a new game, load that template during char gen? It creates that character as the slave So now the MC and the salve, have the same stats, and the same name. Not limited apparently, to using a template. Deleted the template, started new, created a character, slave in the mansion has same name, race etc, as the MC. Uninstalled and reinstalled. New game...same thing.

Last edited:

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Certain weapon required certain class ex. Warrior can use spears, swords, axe etc; Archer can use bow, Mage can use staff.

If you can't fish it's probably because that location is full (at the start without upgrade, only one person can fish at a time)

The gameplay loop is perfect as it is personally, they just need to remove the bugs and expand the story

Edit: also the one in the mansion is not a slave, it's the player. You can have them go on job too

Jul 26, 2019
Alright i don't know what's going on, but I've downloaded this game on multiple times on multiple different version, time and time again its the same fucking problem. Does anyone know how to fix this because honestly its the same "Errors" that pops ups cause I'm at my wits end. Untitled.png

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Alright i don't know what's going on, but I've downloaded this game on multiple times on multiple different version, time and time again its the same fucking problem. Does anyone know how to fix this because honestly its the same "Errors" that pops ups cause I'm at my wits end. View attachment 1357162
You could ask the dev on the Discord for the game but from what it looks like, it seems like there are some files that are corrupted or missing.
Try downloading the game from itch.io, that should download all the files properly.
It also allows you to update the game easily as a bonus.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There's another possibility for what's causing issues. There was an 'age unlock' mod posted on here a while back that is no longer compatible with the current versions. So if you've been using it you'll have to make a clean install.

Aug 23, 2018
actually i donwloaded the 5.3a some guy posted a couple posts above and its fixed. Also 5.3 was the first time ive ever played this, so age unlock mod didnt cause the issue. For me at least.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK....I see...with the new update, the "order"in which things apppear has changed.

game.does.not.work.

join FTRS guild, get weapopn and armor.
take quest Bandit Cave
Set slave to fishing, go on quest with MC.
hit TRAVEL...select Q: Bandit Cave...says it will take 4 hours to get there.
Select MC to travel....end turn...4 hours later, 6 hours later, 8 hours later, 12 hours later.. MC still enroute...never arrives...slave stops fishing since obedience fell to 0

quest failed....money not raised...bank not paid....

great

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Any one sort out good places to hunt for more slaves? I see that goblin caves still don't seem to let me capture any goblins. And so far I just keep getting boring humans from bandit camps. Am I really stuck just buying them all. I tried going back to first, honestly I like combat more, and the mansion plus building system now its really hard to force myself back to the old one just for abilty to build my workforce/harem faster sigh.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
OK....I see...with the new update, the "order"in which things apppear has changed.

game.does.not.work.

join FTRS guild, get weapopn and armor.
take quest Bandit Cave
Set slave to fishing, go on quest with MC.
hit TRAVEL...select Q: Bandit Cave...says it will take 4 hours to get there.
Select MC to travel....end turn...4 hours later, 6 hours later, 8 hours later, 12 hours later.. MC still enroute...never arrives...slave stops fishing since obedience fell to 0

quest failed....money not raised...bank not paid....

great
Uh what. I never seen that. I seen get to quest cave and it error out saying image not found all over the logs, and I got restart because I didn't save first. But I never seen mc not arrive. You sure he isn't there already? Also you can go order him/her to return and quests take like 9 days to fail that and a week to fail from not paying the bank and you could sold enough fish in that time if that is all your first slave did to make the first payment..

Minus its always been create MC join a guild for first bit of free gear, do quests. Personally I never bothered with fishing while i got dungeon or wolf quests send whole gang out to do it, lot more dangours in this one then last one even with just rats you get 6 of them hitting your for like 12 damage each you won't last long and its stupid hard to kill them all before you die solo. Even untrained for combat ones with bare hands make it easier at first till I can train them to fight, or work. Plus bonus when done with dungeon you can harves the resources there faster with more hands there, and then sell those mats if you want to pay the bank bill.

Relying just on the guild quests for cash will quickly net you in game over. I found selling extra food, and unwanted items much faster. Same with fishing unless you got a huge workforce I only gather food here and there, and normally its like one day of gathering while i wait for new dungeon quests to spawn at the board, and I end up with so much I don't need to gather food for days, often sell it especially early game to get gear or mats. I mean once you get some coin I spend more time gathering wood and what not so I can upgrade, easier just craft my stuff in midgame then buy it

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019
Do we have some image packs or something? im a bit confused, i played the prequel a bit and in that there were some images i could download. How does this work here?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Do we have some image packs or something? im a bit confused, i played the prequel a bit and in that there were some images i could download. How does this work here?
Go to strive for power game post, download the packs there, install them into this games image folder, boom done its set up 100% the same you can slap a limit by race, and use both box tick as well with no issues. Only issue I seen is in the last game it would random assign an image to each one, this one you got assign it yourself. Oh and you can use the roam appdata folder it uses this by defualt so its a one and done or change where it looks to inside the game folder instead.

Last edited:

PippoB

Jan 13, 2019
I have the same Error wenn i travel with Slaves the Game crash wenn i travel witout them it is work
Same issue, try like this
rename local app folder Strive for Power 2
windows
%appdata%\Strive for Power 2\
linux
~/.local/share/Strive for Power 2
start the game a new folder will be created
copy the saves folder from renamed to new \Strive for Power 2\saves
it worked for me.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
And so far I just keep getting boring humans from bandit camps.
Current run, I've cleared three bandit caves and get a foxgirl, a centaur and a demon.

Which is ironic really since I was hoping for some humans...

Nov 23, 2017
Every time I attempt to do the "Threat - Wild Wolves" quest for the Mages, and travel to the location, the game just completely freezes up and I have to eventually crash it.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I hope there are way to narrow down what slave race you get like in the first game. Grinding mountain for harpy, march for slime girl and arachna etc for example. It's annoying seeing most of my roster being boring human.

At least the jungle provide semi reliable source for elves, now if only there was other places for that

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes