bioriot

Oct 21, 2021
The problem with combat was already stated in an earlier post: it's no longer a viable way to get slaves. This is not because Strive:Conquest is incomplete, it's because it's made for crowdfunding. That's why loli, incest, rape and slavery are severely scaled down, if not removed.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Is there any info here or somwhere else how to get Aerie and Anastasia?
Seems like I missed the opportunity to get Aerie already. .. or not? I don't know.
And I am dont know if it is even possible to get Anastasia without mindbreak her.

And the wiki is emty

JKO86

Jun 19, 2019
Is there any info here or somwhere else how to get Aerie and Anastasia?
Seems like I missed the opportunity to get Aerie already. .. or not? I don't know.
And I am dont know if it is even possible to get Anastasia without mindbreak her.

And the wiki is emty
There is info on the wiki about it detailing some in the 'walkthrough' section. Though I'll put it in the spoilers here for you and for those who don't want to be spoiled.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
1. You don't actually become mayor. It gets interrupted by Princess Anastasia. Which ends the Prologue and segues into Act 1 (the start of the Civil War and your hunt for the princess). Game version 0.5.0 added Act 1. Version 0.5.5 revamped the skills.

Act 2 is about midway through development and should be ready in about 1-2 months according to Maverik. If his numbering scheme remains consistent it'll likely be 0.6.0.

2. You cannot marry until you have finished Act 1. You can propose, but the marriage quest cannot be done until later.
So can we actually get married yet in the game? I can start the quest but even though all the girls at the mansion agree, none show as available when I return to the church.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
So can we actually get married yet in the game? I can start the quest but even though all the girls at the mansion agree, none show as available when I return to the church.
There is a bug in the game, which "should be fixed in next few days" according to the dev.

Reactions: tunknownusert

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
Do you have to be the same race to impregnate a slave? Or is this a bug? And is there no longer a way to overpower slaves instead of building consent?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Do you have to be the same race to impregnate a slave? Or is this a bug? And is there no longer a way to overpower slaves instead of building consent?
There is a pool of races that are compatible. Humans, elves, dark elves, tribal elves, and the various beastkins. Those can all interbreed. The rest are same race only. Not sure on the overpowering question, I've never tried it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The rest are same race only.
If the female (or futa) has the Breed Sow class then she may become pregnant by anyone, regardless of race.

Not sure on the overpowering question, I've never tried it.
You can force a slave into consent by literally beating them up. Various social skills increase consent (it's not listed in the skills' tooltip though) and torturing them when "dating" them will accomplish it. When dating I personally always choose positive actions, but the negative actions are there in case a player is into that sort of thing or a slave won't respond to positive actions because they're pissed off at you for capturing them rather than freeing them.

Droe

Dec 11, 2018
Very nice im looking forward to more content. also does marriage work this patch?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
0.5.5a was uploaded to itch.io 40 minutes ago. It's supposed to fix the marriage bug, but it hasn't been out long enough for anyone to report on Discord whether the fix works.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Any way to make combat animations faster or skip them?
No. But you could go to the Discord server and make a suggestion there. The dev does not read F95 so that's the best place to get info or proffer opinions.

faurkhas

May 21, 2018
Anyone explored fully new Daisy quests? Coz i wondering how the decisions matter. In previous game you had to go super nice to girls to get the best content.
And now i have dilemma how to train her. DoI go only for basics and miss the scene, or do I train her sexually and potentionally screw up the questline outcome.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You get the best results if you treat her kindly and later on go for maximum lewd with Daisy in regards to her dress. With her stats she's best used as a whore, but I've also (in old versions) trained her as a fighter to help in the early game. Now I just give her whore classes and nothing else. In the early game I just give her a dagger or club, and I don't waste XP or SP on anything that doesn't make her a better whore.

Reactions: Ssato243

erkper

May 16, 2018
You get the best results if you treat her kindly and later on go for maximum lewd with Daisy in regards to her dress. With her stats she's best used as a whore, but I've also (in old versions) trained her as a fighter to help in the early game. Now I just give her whore classes and nothing else. In the early game I just give her a dagger or club, and I don't waste XP or SP on anything that doesn't make her a better whore.
Is there anything you could spend her SP on that would make her a better whore? My MC is very "social" oriented, but I don't really remember any SP buys that would benefit his CHA or Sex skills.

erkper

May 16, 2018
SP is only earned in combat and is only for combat skills/spells.
OK, that's what I thought but you had me a bit confused when you talked about not spending her SP on things that don't make her a better whore. That infers there are things to spend SP on that WOULD make her a better whore.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
No, it just means not spending SP at all if you're not going to use her for combat. In the early game (first couple of days) it's okay. But once you "confine" her to the mansion then there's no point in spending her SP (assuming that she has any).

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
The problem with combat was already stated in an earlier post: it's no longer a viable way to get slaves
You can get one per bandit den guaranteed, plus random encounters of prisoners who can be enslaved. It's a bit rough when there's only three of you but once you get a full line up, you can churn through dens to get as many slaves as you need.

The prisoner rate in forts seems higher, but by the time you can take on a fort, slaves probably aren't an issue any more. There's also the occasional capturable goblin girl in goblin caves, but that's rare enough that
you can't really depend on it.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes