Tell me how to get to the root of Anastasia's Wife, I followed the guide here

But I always get a Slave root, no matter what I do
What worked for me was
Dureing the Lich extermination have Sex with the Elfen Ranger
After clearing the Final hideout return there and pay the Kobold Scavanger
Seduce the Elfen Ranger in Prison
Give the Princess a slap o her cheek when recovering her from the Elfes
When in Prison let her meet with the Elfen Ranger
Give her the Armlet you bought from the Kobold as Gift (Prison)
Be fair to her and offer to marry her

Reactions: Bonkksman

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
What worked for me was
Dureing the Lich extermination have Sex with the Elfen Ranger
After clearing the Final hideout return there and pay the Kobold Scavanger
Seduce the Elfen Ranger in Prison
Give the Princess a slap o her cheek when recovering her from the Elfes
When in Prison let her meet with the Elfen Ranger
Give her the Armlet you bought from the Kobold as Gift (Prison)
Be fair to her and offer to marry her

I did all this, except for the last point, since I have it only on Root slave.

I did all this, except for the last point, since I have it only on Ruth slave.

Instead of marrying her. I can only choose "I'm sure your charisma and experience can help with management"

erkper

May 16, 2018

Instead of marrying her. I can only choose "I'm sure your charisma and experience can help with management"
What are your Charm and Sex factors? In addition to the choices Evangelion listed above you need one or the other to be relatively decent and tailor some of your replies to match them to pass the stat checks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What are your Charm and Sex factors? In addition to the choices Evangelion listed above you need one or the other to be relatively decent and tailor some of your replies to match them to pass the stat checks.
With Charm being at minimum Level 4 and Sex Level 5 I'd say they both need to be pretty high

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not a both requirement though. You only need one to be that high (Charm 4 OR Sex 5) if you tailor your responses properly.
True but in that case you should also list Physical Level 5 in order to give her a slap when recovering her from the Elfes.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
I have all the factors pumped to the maximum, maybe I just caught a bug, due to the fact that I ignored the main quest for a long time after I completed act 1 and pumped the character.
By the way, she doesn't have to be slapped. Alternatively, if you brought Zephyra with you, you can let her negotiate for you to take Anastasia with you.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I found this princess walkthrough helpful.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

One of your stats are to low.

Just remember she will still have the "slave" tag/icon once you do get to marry her because there is no "wife" tag/icon yet, one will come in an update to come.

To get the "Wife" option you need "Charm factor >= 4 and Sexual factor >= 5" and choose the right answers.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
This isnt Strive 1, straight up flooding the house with bitches. :KEK: :KEK::LUL:
dude i miss flooding the house with a huge harem of bitches :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::eek:

Now how to get Free Mansion Space

i managed to edit the save and get mansion to allow me to have 5000 bitches in my house hehe

just go to saveeditor and load save, press ctrl + F and search for master_bedroom and increase level then type luxury room and increase level then type in rooms":5 and search and then increase 5 to 9999 and you get 5000 space in mansion.

click save and name it some random name, do not overwrite your current save

just name it bootymansionempire or some shit and then drag it over to appdata/Roaming/Strive for power 2 save folder

after loading edited save file, just save again to overwrite so picture of your character appears over the save.

Enjoy!! your new Harem of Hoes n Bitches ;););)

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
dude i miss flooding the house with a huge harem of bitches :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::eek:

Now how to get Free Mansion Space

i managed to edit the save and get mansion to allow me to have 5000 bitches in my house hehe

just go to saveeditor and load save, press ctrl + F and search for master_bedroom and increase level then type luxury room and increase level then type in rooms":5 and search and then increase 5 to 9999 and you get 5000 space in mansion.

click save and name it some random name, do not overwrite your current save

just name it bootymansionempire or some shit and then drag it over to appdata/Roaming/Strive for power 2 save folder

after loading edited save file, just save again to overwrite so picture of your character appears over the save.

Enjoy!! your new Harem of Hoes n Bitches ;););)
So you edit things pretty much the same way you do in SFP. I never really made the effort to dig through the code in this one tbh, I have for SFP however.

• Love
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So you edit things pretty much the same way you do in SFP. I never really made the effort to dig through the code in this one tbh, I have for SFP however.
i used cheat engine to edit the mansion rooms in SFP

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
In the first game, its actually pretty easy to mess with the files. I just used Notepad. It didnt work last time for Conquest.
ah okay, next time ima use notepad if i ever play SFP again

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes