Jun 13, 2018
No pregnancy tag yet? Well, I guess since this is first release it would make sense there are only so many tags. I'm excited to see what new things this brings as the first one was fun. Gonna download and give this a spin.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Looking forward to this I loved the 1st game. I'm wondering if any of the characters from the first wil be in it. Also, am wondering if you'll put in some sort of option to have a charracter become more than just a slave. or something along that line.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
Really looking forward to where this goes, was a big fan of the first one (hopefully some of the popular mods from the first one get incorporated into the base game), only game of a similar style that I enjoy more would be Portals of Phereon, and even at that only barely

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Honestly, unless he's going to start from scratch with regards to that garbage interface/UI (and it doesn't appear so from the screenshots), a sequel won't really do much. The UI, and lack of default portraits (instead relying solely on third party packs) were the game's biggest weaknesses.

Reactions: Extra_Evil
3.30 star(s) 44 Votes