InfinityzeN

Oct 29, 2016
Strive 3 is in the works?! Wooo Hooo!

For those thinking this is the second one, Strive 2 was the version on Godot with the original being in HTML.

Reactions: Bootyman

Chartreuse-Gale

May 27, 2017
I enjoyed the previous Strive quite a bit. character/inventory Management, exploration, combat, and sex mechanics all worked well. The writing was sparse, but serviceable. My only complaint was the lack of images for sex actions (Most Slave management games I've played have either generic or character specific images/gifs and for me these add a lot to the experience).

Thoughts on this demo compared to the previous game:

Cons
- The timer gauge feels kind of tedious. I prefer having limited actions per day, or limiting actions with a fatigue/stamina mechanic
- I find numbered stat ranks easier to parse than descriptive stat ranks (e.g. "5" rather than "Great").

Mixed
- I'm ambivalent about the differences in the kinds of stats included.
- I have mixed feelings about exploration. I like the details on race/population shown for regions, but I find it less intuitive to navigate. It's cool that there's an option to send multiple parties to different locations. It might help if there was a button on the character's screen to go to their current location

Pros
- I'm a sucker for games with lots of advancement options: I like the ideas of an expanded class system with class trees/advanced classes and new upgrades for your mansion.
- The new actions for things like farming and smithing bring more variety and I like the idea of classes focused on these activities
- I like having a shared class system for both protags and slaves rather than having backgrounds for protags and specializations for slaves.
- I like having more races to choose from for my protag and starting slave/assistant.
- The info windows that appear when hovering the mouse over icons show up more quickly than some of those in the original Strive.

poap

Sep 2, 2019
well imma try it out hope it gonna be great love these types of games but im more into the cg stuff or a frozen fuck picture but this could be great 2

saintetienne

May 25, 2018
When there is actions,sex he should put some pics like in slave maker , jack o nine tails .. +writing , text only whith no pics is boring.
yes , if only we can use our images to fill the blanks it would be enough . but please

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Nice, fingers crossed for the game development to goes without problems :3

Adding our own pics would be a big + imo.
Since only text is not my cup of tea.

Oct 9, 2018
Nice, fingers crossed for the game development to goes without problems :3

Adding our own pics would be a big + imo.
Since only text is not my cup of tea.
You can add pics to slaves like in the first game + i'm fairly sure game art will be coming at some point

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Tried the Win 32 version noticed some bugs.

The game when started keep not loading full screen and the display screen was going to the upper left of the screen and wasn't showing entire screen. Screen was being pushed off the desktop screen. I had to run in compatibility mode and try a few different setting till it started normally.

Was roaming in the bandit camp and encountered bandits characters got stuck in combat screen. I could leave screen, but characters were still in combat and couldn't do anything. The combat window was frozen up. NPC would do no actions and I couldn't have characters do anything.

Oct 9, 2018
Tried the Win 32 version noticed some bugs.

The game when started keep not loading full screen and the display screen was going to the upper left of the screen and wasn't showing entire screen. Screen was being pushed off the desktop screen. I had to run in compatibility mode and try a few different setting till it started normally.

Was roaming in the bandit camp and encountered bandits characters got stuck in combat screen. I could leave screen, but characters were still in combat and couldn't do anything. The combat window was frozen up. NPC would do no actions and I couldn't have characters do anything.
If anyone wants to report bugs or make requests you should check out the itch page or discord.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hmm folder structure remains the same.
I will do some cleaning on my old packs, remove cropped images and resize them a little bit so they aren't as big when viewing.
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
There will be later pic scenes? Im not mean only events but also "sex slave" or still based on text?

Ps.have someone know others games like this or most like this with more pic/scenes?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Be warned though, Jack o nine Tails is way harder then this game in management and contains some more extreme content (guro/canabalism: but its avoidable). While simmilar genre, i do feel Jack o nine tails is less casual then strive.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes